Chapter 7 Rin's POV

All of us kids had been hugging Sesh when Kagura appeared, on her feather of course, "do you even know how to walk Kagura?" I asked her as she landed on the ground and put the feather back in her hair, "yes I do,but I only just woke up and I can't be bothered walking" she complained, "come sit and you can complain to me" I said sitting on the ground after Sesh left to take one of the kids back to their parents, "why are you being nice to me? I  mean I did try to kill your crush three times in one day before he met you, or didn't he tell you about that?" she asked me sitting down next to me, "no he didn't" I said, "well I was asleep for once in what felt like months, and Naraku decided that he wanted me to come check up on Lord Sesshomaru, so I had to wake up five hours earlier than I usually would, oh and also he going to give my heart back to me when I get back from this job, so I gotta go, bye Rin thanks for the chat i hope to see you again once I have my heart back"she called out as she was about to leave, "wait Kagura, Jaken, Sesh and I will come to pick you up please?" I asked her as she was pulling the feather out of her hair, "okay, tell Lord Sesshomaru, the house high in the mountains" she called out as she flew out of my view, "okay, I will" I said quietly to myself, "Sesh I have some good news for you" I said as he came back to the kids and sat down and pulled me onto his lap then all the other kids piled on top of us but he still only had both his arms around my waist, "yeah what is it Rin" he said quietly as his head was on my shoulder, "Naraku is going to give Kagura her heart back when she gets back to the house high in the mountains, she told me to tell you that" I said not really sure what she meant by 'he would know what it means', "okay did you want to leave now then we can get there before she gets her heart back then we can wait next to her so Naraku won't kill her afterwards" he said like he was used to this kind of stuff, "yes please" I said carefully pulling the kids off us and then explaining that we had to leave for a bit but we would be back soon with someone else for them to play with, "can we ride on Kirrara again if Sango lets us?" I asked him, "don't ask me ask Sango, after all Kirrara is Sango's nekomata" he said looking at Sango, "please Sango" I asked her, "okay if Kirrara doesn't mind then yes you can" she said looking at the nekomata who was now in her kitten form playing with the kids, "meow" she said as she came over and rubbed her head against my foot, "I'm not sure whether to take that as a yes or a give me pats order" I said picking her up and she started purring for a bit then jumped out of my arms and transformed and kind of scooped me up then went and tripped Sesh up so he fell on her back then she flew away before Sesh could question her, on the way to the house Sesh fell asleep with his head on my lap, "I love you Sesh" I muttered hoping that Sesh couldn't hear me but unfortunately he could, "I love you too Rin" he said smiling at me and opening his eyes, I blushed and looked away but he turned around and sat up then moved my face so I was looking at him, "I'm serious Rin, I do love you" he said smiling then he pressed his lips against mine gently, I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair, after a while we had to pull back so we could breathe though, which sucked, but anyway, when we pulled away we realized that we were at the house outside the window.