Chapter 12 Sesshomaru's POV

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, just this story

I took Inuyasha away from the others, when he went into full demon mode, so I took him to the only place I knew would bring him out of it, yes he would start crying for who knows how long afterwards but he would at least be out of full demon form, his mothers grave, Inu finally woke up and as soon as he seen where we were the tears started and he crawled up and cried into my shoulder, "Sesshomaru... w-why did s-she have to l-le-leave me?" he stuttered as he continued to cry, "I don't know, but would you like to leave now and go back to Kagome and the others?" I asked him, "yeah" was all he said before I went back to the others with him and set him down on the ground but he wouldn't let me go, he just sat there still crying into my shoulder and asking me why she had to leave, and each time he asked I would say that I didn't know, and we stayed like that for a solid 3 hours, though with Kagome's constant pestering about if he was okay, it seemed like an eternity, "are you okay now Inu?" I asked rubbing his back as he wiped away the last few tears, hopefully, "what happened?" Inuyasha asked looking all around him only to see worried faces even from Jaken and me, "you went into full demon mode, so I knocked you out with the headlock that dad used to teach us, then I took you to your mom's grave where you just started crying and then I brought you back here and you were still crying for a solid 3 hours" I said shrugging because this happened a lot, "quicker than usual then?" he said more than questioned but I could tell that he wanted an answer, "yeah a lot quicker this time" I answered.

A/N next chapter that is in Sesshomaru's POV might be about Inu's and Sesh's childhood, but for now I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and so sorry that it was short. (meaning that I ran out of ideas)