Chapter 5 Rin's POV

I'm sure the others all thought that I was asleep, but in actual fact I heard everything that they had been saying, "mmm" I moaned pretending to have just woken up, "ahh you're finally awake again are you Rin?" Sesh asked me as I was rubbing at my eyes, "hn I guess so" I said sitting up still in his lap until I found that his arm was around my waist so I knew that he was going to stand up, or at least I thought I knew but this time he didn't stand up and I didn't realize why until I seen that he was asleep, "could one of you help me take him out to A-Un so I can take him home please?" I asked, "how about Jaken takes A-Un and we can help you put Sesshomaru on Kirrara, he will be a lot comfier so he will stay asleep" Sango suggested, "okay thanks" I said before going to take Sesh over to Kirrara, but Inuyasha stopped me and took Sesh off me and carried him over there himself, "t-thank y-you...Inuyasha" I stuttered freezing in mid step because he surprised me, "I thought you two hated each other" I said looking at him, "no he hates me, I have no problems with my brother, but he hates me because I'm a half demon, I am the proof that his father betrayed his loyalty to his mother" he said carefully putting Sesh on Kirrara's back and then helping me up too, "thank you" I said as I lifted Sesh's head and put it on my lap and started stroking his hair subconsciously.

A/N sorry about the short chapter