Chapter 3 Rin's POV

A/N I will name all of the characters above from left to right top to bottom:

Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Naraku, Sesshomaru, Kikyou, Kirrara, Rin, Lady Kaede, Kagura, Kanna, Kouga, Jaken, Kohaku, Myouga, Hakudoshi, Totosai and I'm not really sure who the last one is so I won't really add him in the story, same with Kikyou as she is dead.

It took us all about five minutes to get to Lady Kaede's house and to begin with Sesshomaru and Jaken were going to stay outside with A-Un but I begged them to come in with me, "please Sesh, please Jaken, I don't really want to go in there all by myself" I pleaded, "fine I'll come in with you but I'm not sure about Jaken though you might need to beg him a bit more" Sesh finally said, probably because I had resorted to tugging on his hand and biting his fingers playfully until he gave in, "please Master Jaken" I got down on my knees and pulled my best pouting face hoping that he would give in, and he did, "fine I'll come in too, but what about A-Un he can't come in and he can't stay out here all by himself" the little green imp said pointing to the two headed dragon that always came with us everywhere, "I don't know, you'll have to ask Sesh about that one Jaken" I said shrugging and walking inside after Kagome followed by Sesh then Jaken, "hello Rin, you have grown quite a lot haven't you since the last time we all saw you" Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo and Lady Kaede said all at once, "Jinx Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kaede" Inuyasha said almost as soon as they all stopped talking, "do they know the rules of jinx?" I asked Inuyasha as he was the only one that was still allowed to talk and he just nodded, "I've done it so many times that they've all memorized the rules now" he said smirking then pulling me into a hug, "I've missed you all" I said hugging him back, "Kagome, Kagome, Kagome, Sango, Sango, Sango, Miroku, Miroku, Miroku, Shippo, Shippo, Shippo, Kaede, Kaede, Kaede" Inuyasha said then spent the next 30 seconds catching his breath. "Kagome, you need to get Inuyasha some new clothes because this one is filthy" I said pointing out multiple stains on Inuyasha's Kimono, "I know but he won't wear a cap to hide his ears" she said back to me playing with his ears, "so just tell everyone that he is a major cos player" I suggested to her shrugging, "I never thought of that, thank you Rin" she said pulling me in for a crushing hug, "can't...breathe" I choked out tapping on Kagome's back to try to get her to let me go, "sorry" Kagome said pulling back so I could breathe again.