Chapter 8 Sesshomaru's POV

I pulled away from Rin when I noticed that we were at the house, "shall we go in?" I asked her still panting from the kiss, "yeah I guess we should" she said also still panting, "hey Kagura, hey Naraku" we said in unison when we got there and we seen that Kagura was using her feather as a shield, while Naraku tried to stab her with something that was coming out of his body, "hey that's not cool Naraku" I said standing in front of Kagura which made Naraku stop stabbing, "Kagura, go and get on Kirrara, we'll deal with him" I said but she grabbed my arm and I realized she was crying, "don't forget about her please, don't forget about Kanna, he has her heart" she sobbed, "okay we won't forget about Kanna" I said looking at Rin who had a heart in her hand, "is this it Kagura?" she asked putting in her view, "yes but you need to get it in her chest or she will die soon" she kept sobbing, "i'll go find her now" Rin said running out of the room, ten minutes later she came out to the balcony which we landed on with Kanna, "go Kirrara" she said as I pulled her and Kanna up onto Kirrara's back, about half an hour later we were back with the rest of them and the kids were all around Kanna, Kagura, Rin and me again, "hey guys, hello kids" I called out over all the kids squealing as Kagura and Kanna played with them, Rin grabbed my hand and dragged me over to Inu's little group then she pushed me down onto the ground so she could sit on me again, "yes Rin" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist like I always did, "shut up Sesh, and by the way what happened before was all your fault" she said as she started playing with my hair after pulling it over one shoulder, "why do you have your hair so long Sesh?"Rin asked, "I don't know, I guess I like it this way, it gives me something to prove when you're blushing because you always play with it when you're blushing, so I don't want to cut it" I said smirking at her, I leaned my head on her shoulder so only she could hear me when I spoke quietly, "can I kiss you Rin?" I asked very quietly, "that depends, will it only be a kiss?" she asked me as she stood up but still wouldn't let go of my hair, "maybe, and why are you still playing with my hair?" I asked standing up and trying to take my hair out of her hand but she bit my hand playfully, "okay and because I want to" she said smirking back at me.