Oracle

Your P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
So Apollo is my dad, still doesn't explain my mother though. Oh well, I just want to enjoy this moment sitting here but then my happiness went away as Percy said, "____, we have to tell Chrion about your dream. So let's go and start looking for him..." No, I didn't want to leave but I couldn't say no to those sea green eyes...

Hopefully none will find out about my crush on Percy. Yes, I missed Luke and all that but think about it, who is here to help me right now? Who is here helping me through out everything that's been happening? Percy, not Luke! There has to be an explanation though, I know for a fact that Luke would of never done anything like this. I'll ask Annabeth, Luke was close to Annabeth when I wasn't and I was close to her when Luke wasn't close to me...

Now out of my thoughts! As we were walking to the centaur I suppose was Chiron, he looked at me with reassurance and I kinda felt a little more comfortable around him. Then he looked at Percy as if he were proud of him or something, then Percy kinda blushed I little. I thought I seeing things because I lifted my eyes off of Percy and when I looked back at him he wasn't blushing or anything like nothing happened.

When we reached Chiron Percy said, "Chiron this is _____, daughter of Apollo, I found out not to long ago, and she had a dream, a dream about Luke and what we think happened to him." Chiron looked extremely calm and he asked, "_____, can you tell me what you saw?" With that I told him everything. "Well _____, I believe you should met the oracle, Percy can you show her to the oracle and come back so I may talk to you?" "Sure Chiron!" Percy replied a little too excited...

As Percy walked me up to the attic, right before we were gonna walk in he looked at me and said, "This is as far as I can go. When you are done I will be outside waiting for you, okay?" "Okay Percy." I replied and smiled a little. Then I walked into the attic, as I walked in there was a lot of stuff up there, and an old withered skeleton in hippie clothes... I got closer to it and green smoke started to come out of her mouth...

A/N okay so I know this is a short and late update but I had school stuff to do and it's really hard to keep track! I really hope you guys understand... Yea this chapter is a cliff hanger but, I actually have to come up with the prophecy MYSELF! It's harder than it looks, but I will do homework on it and make one up... for you diamondz in the rough I would do anything! (Unless that dude got wizard powers and a wand, a sword, or a gun! You on your own then!) See you guys later!