Found

Your P.O.V.
----------------------------------------------

I can't believe it...

Percy, out of all people! Why I'm the name of Hades would you get mad at your best friend for supporting your girlfriend? I swear, Perseus Jackson if you are gonna do this to Grover I can't assure that we will still be a thing.

"Hey, ____?" Grover said a little happy, which I haven't heard sense they left camp. "Yeah Grover?" I replied with the same expression. "I think we should tell Percy where we are because Annabeth is freaking him out an he really misses us, but he doesn't know that we found you." Grover replied with his voice getting a little more upset each word. "I guess your right Grover. Besides I hate keeping grudges and you know that. Unless someone is being extremely rude to my best friends," I said knowing that Grover knows I meant him and Thalia only by best friends right now. We kept walking and that's when I realized I'm starving.

"I'm hungry!" I complain. "Hi hungry, nice to meet you, I'm Thalia." Thalia stopped and put her hand out for me to shake it while Grover and her couldn't stop giggling. "I'm serious..." I shouldn't of have continued this but I did. "But I thought you were hungry?" Thalia replied. "Are you kidding me?" I say knowing that she's gonna say something. "No, I'm Thalia." she replies with a straight face. My gods I hate when she does that! When we were little she used to do that...

~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~

Thalia and I were walking to go get some food at the cafeteria when I said, "I'm starving!" I looked at Thalia and she started to grin. Oh gods what is she thinking now? "Why hey there starving I'm Thalia," she said an held out her hand for me to shake it. I gave her my death glare but it never scared Thalia. "Thalia! I'm not kidding!" I said obviously annoyed. "Wait," she said with a straight face, "I thought your name was Starving, or is it Not Kidding?" At this point I couldn't do this anymore so I stopped complaining for a while.

~~~~~~FLASHBACK ENDED~~~~~~

Grover's P.O.V.
----------------------------------------------
Oh gods I'm so glad that ____ is like that, kind, forgiving, and sweet. I can't believe that she stays like this though, with everything that she's been through she's always positive. I can't take this anymore... Percy keeps begging for us to come back.

Grover please respond I need you here with me G-man. Percy begged.

Okay fine, Percy. We found _____. I don't think she really is willing to forgive you and Annabeth. Annabeth was her best friend then she came around and back stabbed ____ through you. If I were ____ I would even think about coming back to you guys but she's forgiving and willing to come back... I am not responding any more, just tell me where you are. I thought through our empathy link.

After Percy told me where he was I told ____ and Thalia and he headed back only to find the one thing I never wanted to see.

A/N Hey you diamondz in the rough! okay so I looked and we have over 4,000 reads! I couldn't of have done it with out my friends. Thank you so much you guys. I also hope you guys like the cliff hanger... Hehe, Just kidding I know you guys don't like it, I mean it's a cliff hanger you guys wanna know what's happening! Anyways thank you so much see ya later!