Prophecy

Your P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
As the green smoke gathered around my ankles the oracle began to speak,

"Forgetting one,
One heroine.
That will lead from behind
Unaware of what is to come.
Love, Hate and regret
Restore what has left
The lord is the theft."

What does it mean? Love? Hate? Regret? leading from behind? Why is it in riddles?!?! I have way to many questions. I would speak with Chrion about them and get it straight. As I began to walk outside I saw Percy speaking to Chrion, I had no idea about what though. I also saw Percy smile, it wasn't a normal smile though. He had that dreamy look, like he was thinking about someone special... As I approached the two of them the wrapped up their conversation, I didn't hear any of it! I really really wanted to know what made Percy smile like that. When I got close enough Chrion asked, "What did the oracle say _____?" As I repeated what the oracle said I couldn't stop thinking about what it all meant. I really needed to talk to Annabeth about everything, after this I will find her in her cabin probably. After I talked to Chrion he needed to still speak with Percy so I headed to the cabins. Thank the gods I remembered where they were. I walked up to the Athena cabin and I knew it was the Athena cabin because I saw Annabeth sitting outside, it looked like she had a lot on her mind so I walked over so I could maybe get her to spill. When I walked over I guessed she heard me because she looked up and said, "Oh _____! Good thing you came I need to talk to you." Those were never good words, last time she said that to me she said that phrase to me she told me that Thalia and Grover were really sick which was weird to because that was the day before they all ran away. "Oh okay that's cool I was meaning to talk to you too." So to talk we decided to head to the beach because Annabeth thought no one would be there. She was right, no one was there... Now I see how smart she is and that she really belongs in the Athena cabin. We say down on a big rock that looked like a pile of poop from the back but from the front it looked like a fist. "____ you remember Luke right?" She looked at me with watery eyes and I slowly nodded my head. "Well the reason he left was because they threaten to kill you if he didn't, L-Luke really cared about you, He loved you _____ he was way to shy to tell you so he told me. He also asked me to IM him if I were to ever see you again. So Luke knows that you are here, he knows everything ____..." Annabeth couldn't continue she had her head in her hands, she was crying. So I hugged her and tried not to cry myself. "Annabeth it's all okay, maybe we could both talk to him together and fight Kronos together. All three of us!" She looked up a little hope in her eyes but still lots of sadness. "_____ I think you should IM Luke. He really misses you and wants to see you again. Go IM right now and come back here when your done so we can keep talking, I'll be waiting." Annabeth said and smiled a little. "Thank you so much Annabeth, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. I probably would still be abused, and possibly miserable. Annabeth you are one of the greatest friends I ever had and ever will have..." I finnished and hugged her before I ran off to see an old friend.

A/N Hey you diamondz in the rough! I know I haven't updated in a while but you know, The prophecy and all that. I really happy though!!! I JUST REACHED ABOUT 106 READS! Okay so maybe I am too excited but still! I couldn't of have done it without you guys, especially bluerosewaterfall when I wanted help you where there to give me advice on this story... I am so thankful like you don't even know! Even though we really never met I feel like we are great friends, I might sound really crazy but still. Thank you so much once again. Bluerosewaterfall I really love your stories, you should really keep writing! Everyone else if you haven't checked ou her stories you really should they are AMAZING! I really hope you guys like the story so till next time see you later Diamondz in the rough...