Babysitter

Percy's P.O.V.
---------------------------------------------
Why in the name of hades is Annabeth pushing this to far?!?! I need to find Grover, Thalia and ____.

I hear bushes ruffle and twigs crack, I take out Riptide. I walk closer and closer to the noise. Then I almost kill my best friend. I had my sword about two centimeters away from Grover's throat. "Oh it's just you guys." I say relieved. "Yep Thalia and I came to finish the quest with you." Grover says.

"Where's _____?" I ask.

"Don't worry we left her with a babysitter." Thalia says and smirks. Oh gods what did she do know.

Your P.O.V.
---------------------------------------------
"Luke put me down!" I practically scream. "No! I am your guardian for now." Luke says with confidence while holding me over his shoulder. "You think I'm going to run away?" I ask. "_____, remind me how many times you tried to run away and came back the next day or stayed at my house." Luke says. I think about this question, so many times I've tried. "Touché..." I say.

We keep walking for about another thirty minutes after he put me down and I start the complaining, "My feet hurt!" "Well then wear different shoes next time." Luke suggest. I look down at my high top converse, nope perfect footing. I just don't like to walk. I fall to the ground. "Luke! I fell! Carry me!" I yell. He looks back at me, smiles and walks over to me. He then picks me up bridal style and grabs my backpack with me.

We keep walking, well he keeps waking, and he puts me down so we can find somewhere to camp. I look through my backpack and notice a small envelope jammed in there. I grab it and look at the front of it, it has my name written in cursive. I am very tempted to open it but I don't know if I should, I'll open it later! I stuff it back in my backpack and put everything back into place just in time for Luke to come back and take me to a nice little camp out space, tent, thing.

He enters the little 'tent' and I follow. I see three bed mats and wrappers from, candy? "Welcome to Paradise Luke!" Luke sates as he throws his arms out as far as he could without hitting a ten wall. I laugh slightly and put my stuff down. Luke lays back on one bed mat and I take the one about 8 inches to the right of him. I look over to my left and see a very relaxed Luke looking at me. "How did you find this place Luke?" I ask before I fall asleep. He yawns, "Thalia, Annabeth, Grover and I made this place a long time ago when we ran way." "Oh, it's nice. But why is there only three bed mats?" I ask. "I took my bed mat with me and it eventually ripped in half and I threw it away." Luke says trying to get ready for sleep. "Oh. Well night Luke." I say turning around to get some sleep. "Good night..." he said something else but I feel asleep so fast I didn't hear it.

Luke's P.O.V.
---------------------------------------------
"Good night, beautiful." I say but she fell asleep so fast I don't think she heard me. I look around and remember all the good times Thalia, Annabeth, Grover and I had in here, eating candy, sharing secrets, playing truth or dare, and just hanging out.

I am terrified right now to be honest. What if Kronos found out I left to come be with _____? What if Kronos tried to hurt _____? 'I'm pretty sure it will be fine' I say to myself. I think a little longer then fall asleep.

~~~~~~Time-skip to morning~~~~~~
I wake up and look over to where ____ was sleeping last night. Yep, still sleeping. I look around and see an envelope sticking out her bag. I know I shouldn't read it but it's so tempting. I pull the envelope out an it has ____'s name on it in really fancy cursive.

I slip it open to find something horrible written inside of it.

'One person you love,
Will have fallen,
Either hero or foe,
You must of chosen,
Love with the other,
Must be there,
Forgive and forget,
You must do this,
For survival.'

_____ starts to twist and turn so I quickly and carefully put the letter and envelope back. I go outside and stretch, rustling is coming from the cabin. '____ must be awake.' I thought. So I wait for her to come out. "Morning sleeping beauty." I said jokingly. "Yep! Beauty indeed!" she says in between laughs. Then we kept walking, it's to dangerous to stay in the same place to long for demigods.

We finally fine a good place to eat for breakfast... McDonald's! Yep, eating breakfast at McDonald's. Best place ever, we ordered, ate, then played in the play area sense no kids were here this early. We hid in the tube slide together with our feet to one wall and our backs to the other. Luke fell down the slide pushing me down with him. We laughed so hard and then I had a great idea. "Luke, I'm going to be a rebel and climb up the slide." I say and get ready to climb up with a running start. "Don't fall." he said watching me. "It's okay! If I fall I want sweets!" I say about to run. "Oh gods. okay!" Luke yells back.

I start to run and climb up, I need two more steps to reach the top. But I slip and fall down to the bottom. "I FELL!" I yell so Luke can hear. He walks over and helps me up, "Be carful next time." He said in between laughs. I laugh with him and whine, "Where's my sweets?" Luke looks around and walks to the corner and buys a cookie. He walks back over to me and does the most evil thing he could ever do. HE ATE MY COOKIE IN MY FACE! "Luke! Why you make me suffer?!?!" I complain. "Because," he said, "This is your sweet." he leans closer and gives me a kiss.

I pull away and smile, "You are by far the best babysitter ever, or possibly the creepiest." I say laughing.