Long Time No See

Your P.O.V.
----------------------------------------------
After lunch I kept walking, I walked along the side walk of New York and tried to get a taxi. Well in New York that's like wining the lottery. IMPOSSIBLE! Unless you are really lucky. So instead of trying to do the impossible I kept walking, but I got the strangest feeling. I felt like I was being watched, so I quickly turned around and caught a glimpse of blonde hair then it vanished. Weird, I know I'm crazy but you just don't imagine stuff like that okay! I just shrugged and kept walking. I kept felt like I was being watched, but that's normal for a demigod right? It started to get dark so I found my self a pretty clean, considering the circumstances, ally. My plan is in the morning I will I.M. Percy and see where they are, or maybe it's a better idea to I.M. Annabeth... Well either way I will I.M. them. I started to relax with my back against the wall sitting up but I couldn't quite relax yet. I still had the feeling of being watched, and the blonde hair today seemed so familiar. Just then I hear a twig crack and I pull out my sword. "Come out or I'll attack!" I practically scream. "_____ calm down," a male replies, "Don't you remember me? I mean you just I.Med me recently." That's when he stepped out o the shadows. I couldn't believe who was in front of me, I thought I would of never seen him again. It was Luke. "Luke?" I asked. "Who else are you expecting? The queen of England?" He relied with a giggle and a smile. I drop my sword and go to hug him. I mean yeah sure he works for Kronos but, hey, he's my best friend. "Luke?" I said still hugging him. "Yes _____?" "Why would Kronos threaten to hurt me?" I think I asked a little to early because he moved away from my grasp and looked down at the ground. I knew what he was doing, he was finding a way to say it. Believe me, after knowing someone and having a friendship like Luke's and mine you know everything they do, love and hate. "Um.... well..... I guess it's because I-" he mumbled the rest of it. OH GODS HOW I HATE WHEN HE DOES THAT! "What Luke? I couldn't exactly hear you over me mentally yelling because you mumble to much." I say with laughs following. "Um..... Well..... You see _____, it's hard to explain in words so, Um.... let me put it this way." He slowly walked closer to me. "Luke what are you doing?" I ask and as he is about an inch away from me he hugs me. "Lu-" He cuts me off and pulls me into a kiss. I was shocked and if couldn't move. I lost all control of my nerves. Finally after about thirty minutes I kiss back and he releases. "I love you _____." With that he leaves and I am there, not able to think straight. I need to tell Grover, he's the only one that understands. With that I feel asleep thinking about everything that's happened in my life from my foster parents all the way to right now. I didn't get a peaceful nights rest though.

A/N Hey diamondz in the rough! Okay so short chapter but I had to do something! Anyways, SPOILER! Next chapter is _____'s dream if you couldn't guess... And yep that's about it so hope you guys are enjoying and see you later!