Alone

Thalia's P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
I can't believe Annabeth would do that. _____ never did anything to anybody and this is how Annabeth repays her!? I understand why ____ always tried to stay away from people. Grover and I walked to Manhattan, "Thalia," Grover started uncertain of himself. "What's up Grover?" "I kinda feel bad about the whole 'scene' back there." Grover said about to choke up and he stared at the ground. I stop in my tracks and turn so I can look at Grover. "Hey, Percy will snap out of it. Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault. _____ is the one who needs our help right now, she has always been there for us." I put my hand on Grover's shoulder and he looks up at me. "I know you feel guilty Grover, the only thing we can do right now is find ____ and try to straighten everything else between everybody. Right now Grover, we are alone."

Grover's P.O.V.
----------------------------------------------

''Grover, where are you? I never meant to yell it's just.... I'm confused right now. Please just come back.'' Percy pleaded through our empathy link.

"No Percy, I'm done with this. If your confused go to your girlfriend, Annabeth. I haven't done anything right lately. If I can do something though, it's fixing this problem. So I'm staying with Thalia." I thought confident of myself.

After that Percy and I went back and forth about what real friends do, that's when I couldn't do it anymore and stopped responding to him. "Thalia, Percy keeps trying to find out where we are and it's really getting to me." I say. "I know Grover, we will be there soon though." Thalia reassured me. We continued walking in silence. I am scared, what if Percy stays mad at _____? What if _____ gets mad at me? Hopefully she is still the _____ I know.

Your P.O.V.
----------------------------------------------
I hate walking along creepy and dark paths alone... I sometimes get this paranoia that someone's gonna pop out of no where and attack me, although I think it's normal when your a demigod.
I kept walking along the path to hear a muffled conversation ahead, me being extremely nosy I climbed a near by tree and listened...

"How much longer?" a very familiar male voice complained.

"Not that much longer... She should be somewhere around here." Another familiar female voice said.

"______!" the male voice called, okay now I know who it is. Grover Underwood.

"Grover! Shut up! Monsters everywhere could probably find us!" The one and only Thalia Grace screamed.

Okay I'm done ease dropping. I jump down and scared Grover half to death. "BBAHHH!" "Dude, Grover calm down when was the last time people jump out of a tree right in front of your face?" I manage to choke out between laughs. "Oh gods, there you go being, well um, you." Thalia said to me between laughs. We kept laughing, I told them were I've been and asked them the same.

"So where is Percy and Annabeth?" I ask curious of their were about.

"Um that's the thing _____. Percy is kinda mad at all of us right now, Me for sticking up for Grover, Grover for keeping secrets, and you for kissing Luke." Thalia explained.

"Wait he found out?" I ask calmly, I hate getting angry.

"Um," Grover spoke up, "Yeah I'm really sorry _____. He found out through our empathy link." He was about to cry from feeling so guilty. So I walk over to him and hug him.

"It's okay Grover. He would of have found out anyways, It's better that he found out through you rather than me. So really I owe you a thank you." I say, "Right now, Grover, it's just us three and we are alone, together."