Epilogue

Your P.O.V
------------------------------------------------

It's been a year after that day. The day he died. I could of healed him, but he wouldn't let me. I still blame myself to this day. I can't believe it's been a year sense he's been gone. I miss him so much. I still remember that horrifying day like it just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~
Thalia left me by the rock, so I sat with my back against the rock closed my eyes and covered my ears. The fight continued, I couldn't stand it. As everyone kept fighting I slowly start to uncover my ears and open my eyes.

The first thing I hear is Thalia yelling, "Percy don't!" I was to scared to move, I didn't want to see it. A tear escaped my eye as I heard Luke try to reason with who I guess is Percy. Then I heard the clash of two swords.
I start to worry even more, then Annabeth makes it worst by saying, "I can't see anything."

Then I heard it. A scream escaped someone's mouth, a scream of pain, his scream of pain. I can't take it anymore! I jump up and see Thalia, Grover and Annabeth crowding someone. Both, Percy and Luke are no where to be seen. I slowly walk closer, it feels like cement blocks are tied to my feet. Each step closer brings more pain, more regret, more sorrow.

I finally get there right next to Grover and Thalia and see him, laying there as his life sinks to the underworld. Right now he's in between life and death. "____," he says. I get on my knees and grab his hand, more tears escape my eyes. "Let me heal you! I learned from Will before I left." I plead. "No," he starts, "Let me die. Just remember, Forgive and Forget." His life slips from his body. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let all tears slip on my checks and down my face.

"We need to bury him Thalia." I look up at her. "I know, but where?" I think about her question. "How about by your tree?" I ask. Thalia thinks about it. "I think that's a great idea." Thalia replies. "Oh I almost forgot," Grover starts. "Do you remember what today is ______?" I think about it and still have no clue. "No I have no idea." Grover looks at me, "It's your birthday..." Oh great this is what I get for a present?!?! Why?!

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback End~~~~~~~~~~

I look down at my feet. I see the grave stone, his gravestone. It starts to rain, wow really sets the mode. Happy 15th birthday to me. I look up and let the rain pour down my face, I don't even know if it's the tears of the rain anymore.

I look down once more and look at the name,

Luke Callestan
You will be remembered.

I place a white rose by gravestone. White for purity, Luke's spirit is pure. He joined the army to save me, that makes his choice a pure one.

I turn back and walk into camp to see a smiling Annabeth. I forgave her because she's my best friend, that's what best friends do right? She walks up to me, "I'm sorry _____, let's go enjoy your birthday now."

Nico, Thalia, Grover, Annabeth and I go to McDonald's. I befriended Nico, it turns out we have a lot in common. Nico says he need to use the restroom so he goes and I just sit there not wanting to do anything. Nico finally comes back with someone behind him. "Hey _____. Happy birthday!" Nico says and moves over to reveal the one and only Perseus Jackson. I smile and get up to give him a hug. Percy and I have been dating for 49 weeks, a year and an extra week. Percy pulls away from my hug and gives me a box. "Happy birthday." I open the small box and find a cookie inside, a blue cookie... "My mom made it." Percy adds. "Thanks Percy!" I hug him. "No problem ______."

I love these people, and I couldn't survive without them.

A/N HEY THERE! Yep this is the end... I feel like Rick Riordan now! Killing off fabulous people. I really don't know why I do this to myself but I'm pretty sure some people want to kill me now. It's okay, I do too. Just to let you know, Tears made an appearance while in the making of this chapter.
I would like to thank all my readers for, well, reading. Thank you so much and peace out!
~Jewels