-three-

"Oh, Thomas~!"

Tom had been knocked out again after they shook hands. He woke up in a semi-comfortable bed and looked around. He was in a bland room that was pretty much empty except for a nightstand. The door opened and Tord stepped inside, holding a bowl of oats and... beer.

"Huh? What..?" Tom soon remembered everything. "Oh, right. I'm supposedly going to fall in love with you."

Tord rolled his gray eyes and handed the food over to him. It... smells good, Tom admitted to himself.

"How do I know this isn't poisoned?"

"You don't." Tord winked and sat on the foot of the bed.

"Hopefully it is." Tom ate a spoonful and his eyes widened. Delicious flavors bloomed in his mouth and danced on his tastebuds.

A smirk grew on Tord's face as he watched him eat. This is too easy. He stood up and poked Tom on the nose. Tom glared up at him.

"Do you like your new outfit?" Tord cocked his head to the side with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"My-..." Tom looked down and noticed he was wearing different clothes. He tensed up and slowly brought his gaze to the other male. "D-Did you... dress me?"

"Maybe."

"DID YOU SEE ME NAKED!?"

"Maybe. Leaning towards yes."

Tom's face inevitably heated up and he looked away to hide his blush. "I hate you so much," he hissed.

"You won't be saying that in bed tonight," Tord chuckled.

"What?"

"What?"

Tom huffed and crossed his arms, pushing the half-eaten food away stubbornly. He wanted to eat more but didn't, because that would make Tord happy.

"I'm done," the ex-prince frowned.

"Doesn't look like it," Tord got closer to him and picked up the spoon. "Would you like me to feed you?"

"No!"

"Suit yourself." He shrugged and picked up the bowl. "I'll leave the beer here, though. I've heard you like it."

When Tord was gone for sure, Tom grabbed the beer and took a swig. He didn't get drunk, just in case he needed to be sober for whatever happened. Tord came back to the room after what seemed like ten minutes. He snatched the beer from Tom's hand, put it on the nightstand, and yanked Tom up by the arms.

"Ow-! What the hell!?" Tom's body crashed against Tord's from the sudden movement.

"We're going out to town," Tord whispered in Tom's ear, giving him chills.

"O-Okay.."

"Let's go!"

Happily, Tord took Tom's hand and dragged him out the door.