-four-

Tom stumbled after Tord as he was dragged into town. Guards on horseback galloped slowly around. Murmurs and laughs filled the air. Children chased each other through the streets, giggling and screaming. It was a nice place. Clearly, there was hardly any trouble here.

Yet Tom felt a sense of insecurity.

Tord walked over to a wooden table with food spread across it. "Want anything, love~?" He winked.

"No." Tom scowled.

"Aw, c'mon!"

"No."

"Hmmph." Frustrated, Tord walked down the cobblestone streets with an iron grip on Tom's hand. "Y'know, I really love this place."

"I don't care," the former prince growled lowly. "Doing this won't make me fall in love with you."

"Then what will?" Tord stopped walking and looked at him.

"Nothing."

"Hmm... what about this?"

Tord smashed his lips against Tom's.

Shocked, embarrassed, and red-faced, Tom pulled away. "Idiot!" He hissed as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

The norski smiled in triumph. "Your lips taste like paradise~" he purred, cringing on the inside.

"And yours taste disgusting," Tom lied. Traces of a blush were still on his face. He secretly wanted to feel Tord's lips again. Just once more, he convinced himself but never dared to admit it out loud.

"I have a feeling you liked it," Tord cocked an eyebrow.

"Shut up, I didn't!" Tom barked defensively.

"So if I did it again, you wouldn't like it?" He pouted.

"I would... NOT! I-I would not!" Tom quickly corrected himself.

"Hah!" Tord let out a breath of laughter, then kissed him again.

This time, Tom kissed back. Tord broke off the kiss, smirked, and walked off. Idiot! Tom thought as he followed him into the crowd, clinging onto his arm for some reason.

"Scared of getting lost, Thomas?" Tord cooed.

"Shut the hell up before I kill you!" Tom blushed furiously.

Grinning slyly, Tord headed towards a cozy-looking building.