-six-

The town was beautiful in the day, but at night, it was breathtaking. Kids held sparkling sticks in their hands, adults laughed and talked, and the stars twinkled in the dark blanket of the night sky

"It's great here, isn't it?" Tord had taken Tom to a cliff that overlooked the town.

Tom sat on the floor, his hands brushing over the grass. "Yeah," he murmured.

When he was a prince, he always envied the lower classes. They got to see this everyday.

Now, it was his turn.

Tord looked at Tom, admiring his features.

No! Tord shook his head and dragged his gaze back to the town. You can't fall in love! It's the other way around.

Oblivious, Tom leaned on Tord's shoulder, shivering as a breeze swept over the two.

"So... how is- er, was it, being a prince?" Tord corrected himself.

"Awful," a sigh escaped Tom's soft, cherry lips. "Everyday you had to be perfect. Tight clothing and fussy parents. 'Stand straighter, Thomas! Fix your hair, Thomas!'" He seemed to roll his empty eyes. "At least the food was good."

They both chuckled at that. Tord subconsciously wrapped an arm around Tom and pulled him closer. The Brit's face flushed red but he made no argument.

Damn, his plan is working! Tom realized. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "No, it's not," he accidentally spoke out loud.

"What?" Tord looked down at him.

"O-oh, um.. nothing." Tom mumbled in embarrassment.

With a smirk, Tord pecked the smaller male's temple, which earned him a blush.

"T-Tord?" Tom squeaked out shyly.

"Yes, Thomas?" Tord smiled sweetly, his teeth glinting.

"I.." he hesitated. "I think, uh..."

Knowing what he was gonna say, Tord's smile grew.

Tom took a deep breath before saying. "I think I have fallen in love with y-"

He was interrupted as both males were knocked out.