-eight-

So I realized i never really came up with a name for the king.. so his name is king Leo!

Tord couldn't stand being alone. He wanted to talk to someone, mostly Tom. He loved annoying the cute little Brit.

Currently, he was sitting on the floor, trying to think up ways to escape. Could I fit through the bars? Maybe if I-

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud metal clang. Tord got up and looked through the bars of his cell. A knight was walking down the hall, looking at all the prisoners before meeting Tord's gaze.

"Hey, could you let me out?" Tord grinned. His gray eyes sparkled with mischief. "I could hook you up with a hot woman." He winked. "Maybe some gold. Y'know."

The knight scoffed and continued walking, disappearing around the corner. Tord's smile dropped. An annoyed expression came across his face. "Ugh. Idiot."

There was another loud clang and footsteps. He peered out the bars once more, seeing King Leo.

"Oh. You." Tord said, crossing his arms.

The king turned to look at him with a smug smile. "Ah, yes. Tord, is it?"

"..yes."

"So you took my son, hm?"

"Nope. He ran away from home on his own."

"Thomas? That pathetic excuse for a prince? He doesn't have the guts for that."

"Well, he did. Are you that stupid?"

"Silence!" The king's calm demeanor crumbled away.

With a smirk, Tord sat on the stone he called a bed. "He's fallen in love with me."

"He has not! However much of a fool he is, he would never like someone like you. Thomas would never love a male," king Leo snarled.

"Why don't you ask him, then?" Tord raised an eyebrow.

"Because! He is already getting married to someone." The king said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah. Someone he doesn't love." Tord shot back instantly.

"He does."

"Does not."

"Actually-"

"JUST SHUT UP! DID YOU HURT HIM!?" Tord screamed, standing up and losing all of his calm.

A few prisoners turned to look their way.

King Leo smiled, taking a step back and clasping his hands together. "Thomas is safe as long as he is away from you. So, yes, he is fine."

"I don't believe you," Tord felt tears form in his eyes but he rubbed them away with his palm.

"Good." He walked away.