Big hunt?

Hello hope you enjoy this story I don't know how long it will be or how good it will be but I'm gonna do my best!!!
-------------------------------------------------------

~April 2, 2017/Tennessee, Knoxville~

You look around...You smell sulfur and when you turn around there was a demon. You stab him in the heart with an Angels blade and he dies.

~Few hours later~

You walk out of an old broken down factory with a blood covered jacket on. You walk up to your Black 1956 Mercedes Benz 300SL Gullwing.

You open the door and pull out a role bored with weapons lined on it. You place your gun on it then slid it back into the car.

You get into the car and start to drive. The only place you can think of going to is a hunters bar in Minnesota. You continually drive only to stop once or twice to get gas and snacks.

~Two days later~

You arrive at the bar. You open your door but before you walk inside you hide your angels blade knowing that not all hunters know they exist.

You walk inside the bar and are greeted by an older man. "Oh god Y/N took you long enough!" You smile "Sorry it took me so long to get back Bobby, I ran into a few bumps in the road..." You rub the back of your neck.

You're also greeted by a girl "Y/N!?!" The girl runs into your arms and hugs you tight. "Well hello to you too Clare!" You hug her back and look at her then at Bobby. You can tell something was up with Bobby.

You walk over to the bar then look at Bobby "Come on I know something is up Bobby just tell me..." You sighed and waved over Jo who hands you a beer. Bobby also gets a beer then sits down.

"So I heard some whispers about things down in Kentucky. Supposedly there have been bodies missing their hearts, bodies drained of blood, houses covered in sulfur..." Bobby takes a swig of his beer. You look at Bobby confused "No way, that's way to much?" Bobby looks over at you "That's why I'm telling you? You're  the youngster hunter I've seen with skills like yours!" You sigh and give a grin "I'll cheek it out..."

After a few drinks you get up and head to a room upstairs. You open the door and before you could even change your clothes you fall onto the bed and are fast asleep.

~The next morning~

You wake up with a miner headache to the sound of glass breaking. You role out of bed still trying to fully wake up. You open your door and walk down the stairs slowly you see a demon holding Clare against a wall repeating the same question, "Where is Y/N?" You pull out your Angels blade but before you should use it Bobby grabs your arm and throws you against the wall making you drop the weapon. You look up at Bobby "What the hell Bobby!!" He kicks the blade away and punches you in the gut. You fall to the floor next to the blade. You grabe the blade and stand up pointing the blade towards him. "Stop this Bobby I don't wanna hurt you!" He smiles and his eyes go black then back to normal "Bobby is gone little girl!" Your grip on the knife gets tighter as you charge at him and stab him. You feel the blood poor on you, you then pull out the blade to see Bobby looking back at you no longer possessed. He falls to the ground gripping his stomach. You try to stop the bleeding but he bleeds out.

You wake up from your dream drenched in sweat. You look around to see the Angels blade on your bedside not moved. You jump out of bed and rush down stairs then looks around. Bobby comes around the corner and looks at you "You okay kid? You look like you've seen a ghost! Have you?" You crack a smile to see Bobby "No it's nothing!"

You walk up to your room and pack up your things. "You're headed for Kentucky?" A mans voice behind you says. You pause for a second then continue to pack ignoring the man.

The man walks into your room and places his hand on your shoulder. You turn around and pin him to the wall holding a switch blade to his neck. "Don't touch me!" You release him and go back to packing.

He walks over and hands you a shirt. You look up at him and grab he shirt and stuff it in your duffle bag. He sighs "So you are going?" You don't look at him and grab your bag "Yup!" You say annoyed. He looks up at you "Is there anything I can say to make you stay?" You walk out the door and yell "Nope!"

~You say goodbye to everyone and head to Kentucky~