Back to kentucky

Dean places his hand on your shoulder. You jump at his touch. You look up at him. "Are you ok?" Dean ask. You took a step back pulling way from his hand. His hand falls to his side. You shake your head as the shock was starting to kick in. "I um...have to go...." You said with a shaky voice. Dean was shocked and went to take your hand. "Y/N Let me help...." He adds reaching for your hand. You pull away and walk out of the room. Dean starts to walk after you but is stopped by Cass. Dean looks back at him. "She needs time..." Cass states while letting go of his arm. Dean sighed and they sit at the table.
You walk to the garage and get into your car. You weren't in your right mind. 'Stop Y/N this isn't you..' You told yourself but it didn't work. You started the engine and drove out of the garage. Your phone was in the passenger seat. "So your just leaving them?" Said a voice from the back. Startled by the sudden company you slammed on the breaks. Your car drifted for a few seconds until it came to a complete stop. You turn to look at the backseat and no one was there. "You ok?" Said the same voice. Without thinking you grabbed the angel blade that you put in your back pocket before you left the bunker and motioned towards the subject. It was Sariel. You grazed his hand while he grabbed the blade from your hands. "Wow I knew you were pissed but that's a bit extreme!" He said jokingly. You sit back in your seat ignoring him and starting to drive again.

Hours later

   You had been driving all day it was now 11:47pm at night and you hadn't said a word to Sariel. But sadly he would shut up. A few hours back you tried to turn on the radio and he fried the inside of the radio playing. You still didn't say anything. Your phone starts to ring. You go to grab it from the cupholder where Sariel had moved it. He grabs it before you. He slides the answer and puts it up to his ear. You slam on the breaks and he slams his head into the dashboard.
While he was laying up and rubbing his head you grab the phone and open the car door. You get out of the car and put the phone to your ear. "Hello?" You say with an annoyed tone. "Hey kiddo..."A deep husky voice replied. Your annoyance quickly went away and turned to join but only for a few seconds. "Bobby!?.......B-Bobby..." you say as tears start to form in your eyes. "You alright? I heard about your friend, I know this is hard" he states. You lean against your car and slide down the door until you hit the ground. "No Bobby....I-I don't know what to do..." you reply between cries and sniffles. He sighs deeply. "I know hunny..." Bobby replied once more. "Are you coming here?" He ask with compassion. You nod even after knowing he can't see you. "Um...Y-Yeah I'm almost there..." you reply with a shake voice. "Ok child well, I'll be waiting..." he says. You sigh and lay your head back on your car door and look up at the sky. "Ok Thanks Bobby....For everything" you reply but before he could say anything else you hung up.
You waited a few seconds before standing up and getting back in the car. Sariel looks over at you. "You ok Y/N?....I know she was your frie..." he starts but before he could finish you look over at him. "No...No you don't get to do that...You don't get to act like a person who cares about me...I have people like that; Bobby, Sam,...Dean!..But you aren't one of them!?" You scream. He sighs but doesn't break eye contact. "I feel it. I feel your sadness..." he says softly. "No Stop that!?!" You scream back at him. "Either shut the hell up of get out!?" You continue. He sighs and looks ahead at the road quietly. You sigh and start the car.

An hour later

You pull into Bobby's driveway. You park the car and walk up to his door. You turn to Sariel. "Go now!!" You state. He looks at you without moving. "He won't want you here...I know I don't..." you continue while turning back to his door and knocking. Sariel vanishes. Bobby opens the door. Right when you look at him something hits you. You fight back your tears for as long as possible but you soon give in. You both walk inside and talk for awhile. You feel as if he is stalling and waiting for someone.
You kept looking around. Bobby took a notice. You look at him then crack a smile and shake your head while looking at your beer. "What's wrong Y/N?" Bobby ask. You stand up and sit the beer on his desk then cross your arms. "Come on out boys!" You say in a loud tone. Bobby looks at you confused then Dean, Sam, and Cass walk around the corner. "How did you know?" Sam ask you. You sigh and push off the desk. "Your not exactly the quietest hunters..." you reply with your arms still crossed. You look at Dean who seems not wanting to make eye contact. "Why are you here?" You ask looking at Cass then Sam. Sam sighs. "Bobby called and said you were coming here..." Sam replied. You shot Bobby a nasty look. He steps back. You look back at Dean. "Are you not gonna say a damn thing!?" You scream at Dean. He looks at you without emotion. You clinch your fist. "Leave us..." you state. Sam looks at Dean. Him and Bobby start to leave but not Cass. You look at Cass. "Get out Cass!" You continue. Cass walks next to Dean. "I won't leave him here...alone..." Cass replies. Dean looks away from you and at Cass. "Go Cass..." Dean says. Cass doesn't look away from you. "No...You don't know what she will....Could do?" Cass replies. After hearing him talk like that you felt your heart sink. "I-I..." you could barely get a word out. You release the grip of your hands. "I-I wouldn't hurt him..." you whisper, your voice shaky. "Why would I hurt one of the few...One of the few people I have left...." you continue not looking away from the floor. Dean looks at you. "Cass get out!" He states. Cass looks at Dean then leaves the room.
Dean watches him leave then walks up to you. "Look at me. Look at me please!" He begs. You look up at him. You were about to say something when he kissed you. Everything left. You pulled away. He stoped and looked at you confused. "What's wrong?" Dean ask rubbing your arm. "What's wrong?...Everything...My friend is dead..Many other people are probably dead because of damn monsters and demons and ghosts!" You reply. "What are we?" He ask. You look at him confused. "What...What do you mean, 'What are we?'" You ask. He sighs and walks close to you. Every step forward he takes you take one back until you were against a wall and he was only inches away. "What...Are...We?" He ask with his hand on your hip and slides his hand slowly down your thigh. "Um...Partners?" You say questionable biting your bottom lip. "Partners like?...Hunting partners...Or Love partners?" He ask moving close to your ear. You could feel his warm breath on your neck. It sent chills down your spine. "Both..." you say. He smiles and looks at you. "Good to know!" He kisses you and leaves. You slide down the wall and land on the floor.