Dream or Reality

~Few hours later~

You and Sam fall asleep while Dean and Cas stay awake and talk.

~Dean's POV~

You looks at the mirror back at Castiel "You ok Cas?" You fix the mirror so you can see his face. He sighs "No Dean I'm not...I couldn't do anything to help her!" Dean sighs and looks back at the road. "Stop blaming yourself Cas..."

Castiel looks at you, "How are you Dean? Something seems off with you lately?" You  laugh. "What are you talking about Cas? I'm great I have you and Sammy and you're both ok!" Cas looks down at Y/N "What about her?"

You stop laughing and look at her in the rearview mirror. "What do you mean about her she's ok too?" Cas looks at you "You act different around her...I know I don't have much experience with human emotions but I sense..." before Castiel could finish you cut him off, "Then stay out of it Cas!?!"

Sam wakes up and looks over at you. "What's going on Dean?" You sigh and smile "It's nothing Sammy just me and Cas talking go back to sleep we still have a way to go before we get to the bunker." Sam lays up "Wait we are going to the bunker but what about the hunt? And Y/N?" You pat Sam's shoulder "I can handle her...And we aren't quitting the hunt we are just talking a break." You put both hands on the steering wheel.

~Your POV~

You hear Dean,  "I can handle her...And we aren't quitting the hunt we are just talking a break." You were awake for a while now and you were just listening. Dean turns on some music but Sam turns it back off. "What the hell Sammy!" Sam looks back at you then at Dean "You will wake her." Dean sighs and turns it back on "If she can sleep through me and Cas talking she can sleep through some music...Calm down Sam."

Dean starts to play Carry on my wayward son. You love all the classics. You start to fall back asleep.

~Dream~

You appear in the bunker. You look around and Dean follows close behind. He shows you the spare room that you can stay in. You walk inside the room, it looks like Dean's room. You and him watch a few movies till midnight. He turns to turn off the Tv but you grab his hand to stop him. "What are you doing?" Dean look at you. "Turning it off?" You sigh and look at him. "Dean?...." you look at his lips and think to yourself  'They look so soft?'. Dean stars into your eyes as you lean closer together only inches apart. Your lips touch and you are greeted with a nice warm kiss. You both break away from the kiss and look at Dean who is covered in cuts that are all fresh. You look down at your hands that are covered in his blood.

~End of dream~

You wake up immediately laying up crying and looking around. Castiel, Dean and Sam look at you. Dean looks at you through the rearview mirror, "You ok?" You look at him and see him and everyone covered in blood again. "STOP THE CAR!?!" Dean slams on the breaks and you jump out of the car.

Dean opens his door along with Castiel and Sam. You walk the opposite direction the car was driving and you keep walking. "Y/N?..Y/N!?!" Dean runs up to you but you turn away. He grabs your arm softly. "Let go!?!" You try to pull away but you don't budge. "Y/N what is up with you?" He turns your head to you are facing him. "Let go of me Dean!!!" He grabs both of your arms. "Calm down what is wrong?"

You open your eyes and he is back to normal. "Dean?..." He looks at you confused and worried. "Yeah it me, are you ok?" He let's go of you. You look around then back at him, "Yeah I'm fine...I think?" Castiel walks up to you and touches your forehead and you fall asleep. Dean catches you. "What the hell Cas!?!"