Sareil your alive?

~Dream~

You wake up in a white room. You stand up and look around it's an old factory and there is a big metal door. You walk up to the door and try to open it but it won't budg. You look around. You see another door and try to open it. It opens. You walk out of the room and into a long hallway. There is someone at the end of the hallway. "No way...Sareil?" Your eyes start to water as you walk closer. He smiles and holds out a hand to you. You take his hand and look him in the eyes. "This can't be real...You are...Aren't you dead?" He smiles and pushes the hair behind your ear. "Hello Y/N...You must be very confused, let me explain!" He snaps his fingers and you were no longer in the factory you both were now in a park like place, alone. You looked around. It all felt so real, you could feel the sun on your skin and the wind blow through your hair. He smiled and took your hand then lead you to a bench next to a fountain. "Where are we?" You looked at him confused. "Your mind...Salcame, a place in your mind were we can talk safely!" You smile at him and you start to cry. He pulls you in and hugs you. You wrap your arms around him, "I missed you so much..." he pulls away and wipes your tears with his thumbs.

~An hour or two pass~

"And that's why I'm here...For you..." He smiles. You are still in shock, "So your not dead?" He sighs, "Correct...I did died but I was brought back..." you stand up from the bench, "And..You didn't come back to me..." She looked at him. "I preyed to you...Everyday!" He stud up and looked at her. "I know..." You looked away annoyed and hurt. "How could you! You're my angel, you are supposed to come when I call...No matter what!?" He sighs "I know..." You lifted your shirt revealing a small tattoo.

He sighed as you showed the mark, "This is our bond

He sighed as you showed the mark, "This is our bond...This Mark ties us!" He looks up at you, "I know Y/N...Remember I was the one who marked you, to protect you..." she laughed and looked at him angry, "Really? To protect me?" He walked closer and grabbed her arm softly. "Yes to protect you..." you pulled away with tears down your face. "THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!? IF YOU WANTED TO PROTECT ME THEN WHY LEAVE!?" He stepped back in shock. The world started to shake. He looked around worried. "No no not now..." he looked at me. "We still need to tal......" Before Sareil could finish there was a bright flash of light.

~End of dream~

You jerk up and Dean, Sam, and Castiel are all looking at you. You look at all of them then lock eyes with Castiel. He leans up surprised. "You were there...." Dean and Sam look at him confused. "What are you talking about Cas?" Sam looks at you then at Castiel. "She was in Salcame!"

~Few minutes pass~

Everyone is sitting in the living room. "So what is Salcame?" Dean looks at Castiel. Cas sighs, "Salcame is a place in a humans mind that only an angel can access...I didn't understand why I couldn't heal Y/N properly until now..She is marked!" You look away. Sam and Dean look at you confused then back at Cas. "Marked? What the hell is that?" Dean stands up and walks around the room. "Well being marked is very rare only few humans every century are chosen.." Sam looks at his hands, "Chosen? Ok Cas we are gonna need more then that..." Castiel sighs, "Of course, well chosen...Like by an angel...When I pulled dean out of hell I left a handprint on his arm. That was a mark of an angel but that one was temporary. Her kind of mark is permanent. A mark between and angel and human is special. The angel serves the human anyway it can.." Dean turns and looks at Cas, "So like an um...Protecter?" Cas nods "Exactly, but stronger...Going back to the handprint with dean that was my mark on him..Because I was saving him from a dark place...but with Y/N hers is stronger, it's like she has her own personal angel..." You sigh looking at your hands and mumble, "Sareil..." everyone looks at you. "Who?" You look at Cas. "His name...It's Sareil!" Castiel smiles "Of course it is...but he is dead..." you chuckle "That's what I thought, but nope...The sonofabitch is back..." Castiel looks at the ground then at you, "How do you know for sure?" You stand up "He was there...In Salcame..." Castiel sighs, "Where is your mark?" You show the lower half of your stomach revealing the mark. Dean and Sam look at each other then Dean storms off. Sam gets up, "I'll get him..." You grab Sam's arm, "I got this one!" He smiles as you run after Dean.

You walk into the kitchen where dean had just opened a beer. You sigh and walk up to him. "Hey..." He takes a drink and doesn't answer. "So...You ok?" He puts the beer on the table. "Is that why you freaked out that one time in the hotel room?" You sigh, "Maybe.." He chuckles and takes another drink. "Look Dean, I wanted to tell you but I didn't think it was important!" He slams the beer on the table. "Not important!? You could have died! When Cas tried to heal you but he couldn't!?" You stepped back, "But I didn't!?" He sighs, "That's not the point!?....You could have." You take his hand, "it's just a mark Dean..." he sighs with a chuckle "It's not just a mark...You have a personal angel...Cereal or whatever...." you laugh, "Sareil..." he smiles "Whatever..." you both laugh.

"Are you mad?" Dean looks at you, "No...But I do wanna know what happened." You look confused, "Know what?" He opens another beer and hands it to you. "Like how you got the mark?" You sigh and take a drink, "Well when I was three or four my mother was at home with me while my dad was on a hunt. He came home one night and forgot to seal the door with he demons trap. But everyone went to sleep and I was in my room. A few demons got in and killed my parents..." you take another drink, "...Then they headed to my room. I was so scared..." you chuckle, "I can still remember them walking into my room and smiling and laughing...They were covered in blood. I ran and hid under my bed. They looked around for me. Then they looked at the bed..My heart was racing, then something happened. There was a bright ray of light and the monsters were gone. I came out from under my bed and there he was, Sareil...he...He took my hand and..." you cough fighting back tears. "He told me everything was gonna be alright and that he would always be there to protect me then..Um then there it was..My amazing mark" You had sarcasm in your voice. "He has one too, its on the back of his neck..But after the mark appeared he took me to Bobby...He wiped Bobby's memories so all he knows is that my parents died by demons and he took me in..." Dean looked at you. "You ok?" You snap out of your daze and look at him then pick up your beer, "Yeah I'm fine..." He smiles and takes your hand. "Thanks for telling me!" You both smile. <Crash sound>