Kiss...

Sorry for being gone but I'm back so here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~1 week later~

A week has passed since you slapped Dean...Nether of you have talked since. You told Sam and he says things will get better but you don't really listen. "Hey Y/N" Sam walks into the kitchen were you are sitting at a table drinking a beer. "Oh..Hey Sam..." You continue drinking your beer. He sits at the seat next to you. "So have you talked yet?" Before you could say anything Dean walks into the kitchen. "Hey Sammy!..Hey Y/N..." you place your beer on the table and get up walking out the kitchen, "I have to go...Call you later Sam!" You walk out and into the room you used to share with Dean.

~Dean's POV~

"I have to go...Call you later Sam!" You watch her leave. You grab a beer and slam the fridge door. Sam looks at you, "Why don't you just apologize to her?" You open the beer and drinking some. "Believe me I have tried, she is just too stubborn..." Sam sighs "Wow Dean..." You look at Sam, "What?" He looks at you disappointed. "We have killed with ghost, demons, angels, Vampires, everything but you still can't talk to a girl..." You sigh "She isn't just a girl..." You stand up and leave Sam sitting at the table alone.

~Your POV~

You shuffle through a few things trying to find something. Dean walks to the door and leans on the door frame but you don't seem to notice. "What you lookin for?" He takes a sting of beer again. You jump and look at him. "Bloody Hell! Don't sneak up on people like that!" He chuckles, "That seems to be the only way to get you to talk to me..." You huff and continue looking. He walks in and sits his beer on the dresser before walking over to you and stand in front of you. "Move Dean..." You lean up and look into his beautiful green eyes. He smiles "Oh there are those eyes I've missed..." you snap out of the daze and shove him softly. "Move Dean!" He sighs and looks a little annoyed. "What do you want from me Y/N!?!" You look away, "I said move..." He grabs your arm hard but not too hard. "You know what I mean...You have been avoiding me! Why?" You look at him shocked.

You try to pull away but can't. "Dean let go..." He grips tighter, "Not until you tell me!" You try to pull away again but you still can't...He pulls you close and kisses you softly. You go weak. It felt as if your legs were going to give out. He let's go of your arm and places his hand on your cheek softly while kissing you. You stop resisting. The only thing you want now is him. Everything else has faded.

He pulls away and looks at you E/C eyes. You place your hand on his and pull it off your cheek. "Stop..." Dean looks shocked. You turn away. He places his hand on your shoulder. You turn around quickly and kiss him. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him more. He waits half a second before wrapping him arms around your back and pulling you closer.

You pull away from Dean and sit on the bed. He sits next to you. You look at your hands. He sees this and grabs your hands, "What's wrong Y/N?" You look at him..."Why didn't you let me go hunt with you, Sam, and Cas?" He sighs and looks away. "I saw how you acted when we saw that demon on the recording..." You sighs "Oh..You think I'm weak..." He look at you surprised. "No, that's not it I..." you interrupt him "Really then why do you feel you have to babysit me!?" He sighs "I didn't mean it, I just knew you wouldn't let me leave..." You smile "Well next time just let me go with and there won't be any prob...." Before you could finish you start to feel dizzy. You can faintly hear Dean, "Y/N?..." You black out.