Wait you!?!

You arrive at a local hotel in Kentucky. You park your car and walk into the main office. A short blond girl was sitting in a chair reading a magazine. You ring the bell trying to get her attention but she ignores you. You ring it again but still nothing. You hit the table and startle the girl. "Oh I'm sorry did I scare you?" You tilt your head and look at her...The girls name tag read 'Sally'. Sally threw you a key.

You sighed and left the office. You walked to your car then opened the door to grab her bags. A young dirty blond haired man grabs your shoulder. You pull out your switch blade and pin the guy to the car. Another man grabs the blade out of your hand.

A tall man with dark, long, brown hair smiles at you. "Calm down Y/N It's Sam?" You stop for a second and focus on him "Wait Sam!?!" You wrap your arms around his neck and hug him tightly. You let go and look at the man you pinned against your car. It's was Dean.

He smiled at you, "Well hello to you too Y/N!" You smile and hug him. He wraps his arms around your waist hugging you tightly. You pull away then slap Dean.

"What the hell you two!" You look at Sam and he takes a step back. Dean pushes up off the car. "Sorry I thought it would be funny..." You smile and close your car door and wait for Sam and Dean to get their room thinking it was going to take a while but it only took minutes.

Dean and Sam walk out laughing. You look at them confused. "What's so funny?" Dean looks at you "The girl inside she um...She slapped Sam's ass!" Sam laughs "Shut up Dean!"

Dean looks at you and smiles. You blush slightly and start to walk to their room. "So why are you guys here?" I ask. Sam sighs "Well Bobby called us and told us some crazy stuff has been happening?" Dean looks over at you "We didn't expect you to be here though?" You smile as Sam opens the door to their room and you all walk inside.

You look toward Dean "Well i stoped at the hunters bar and Bobby told me about all the stuff going on? Do you know what's happening here?" Sam sat in a chair at a small table next to the front door. "Nope but so far we have killed two werewolf and a nest of vamps..."

Dean laid down on the bed you're sitting on. You looked over at him and smiled then look back at Sam. Sam opens the mini fridge "Dang no beer...I'm gonna go get some from the hotel store. Want anything?" You shake your head. Dean looks at Sam, "Bring me some pie!" Sam leaves.

You go to look at Dean and smile. "So you have no idea what's going on?" Dean sighs "Not a clue, Sam got a call from Bobby then we started to drive..." You lay back on the bed and sigh then you feel something poking into your back. "Owe!" You pull out the Angels blade and lay it down on the side table.

Dean smiles and looks at the blade. "So where did you get that from?" You smile and lay back down facing him "A girl has to have her secrets!"

Dean roles over getting closer to your face. You think it's for a kiss but he starts to tickle you. You start to laugh uncontrollably. "Sto-St-Stop D-Dean!!" He laughs and continues to tickle you. He touches a certain part of your stomach and you get super uncomfortable, "STOP DEAN ...STOP!!" You push him off of you and stand up. You look down at your lower stomach and see a yellow light then it disappears.

He looks at you confused. "Y/N are you..." before Dean could finish his sentence Sam opens the door with a case of beer and pie. You look at Sam "I-I should go..." You walk past Sam and pat him on the back. "Talk to you tomorrow!"

Dean stands up and watches you walk out the door. You walk to your room and go inside. You change into your pajamas. Then you go to bed.