Split up!

~The next morning~

You get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. You jump in the shower and start to wash your body. After a few minutes you get out of the shower then dry off.

You here a noise in the main room. You ignore it and open the bathroom door to grab your clothes. In the middle of the room stud an Angel. You stumble back and look around for your Angels blade.

~Beep {Flashback}~

You lay back on the bed and sigh then you feel something poking into your back. "Owe!" You pull out the Angels blade and lay it down on the side table.

~Beep Beep {End of Flashback}~

You think to yourself 'Damnit! I left it in their room!' You grab a regular switch blade that was cursed by a gypsy. The Angel continues to look around your room without moving. His eyes place on you in a towel. "I'm Castiel...Are you Y/N?"

You make a move to cut him but he dodges the attack. You turn and pin him against the wall with the knife to his throat. "WHY ARE YOU HERE ANGEL!!" He looks at you confused then roles and pins you on the wall making you drop the knife.

Before anything else you hear a knock on the door. Castiel spoke "Come in..." You try to fight the angel without making your towel fall off, seeing you had nothing else on.

One man speaks, "Wait Cas?" The two men open the door. It was Dean and Sam. They look surprised at what was happening. Sam rushes over and pulls Castiel off "What are you doing Cas?" Dean walks over to help you but you ignore his hand.

Sam let's go of Cas. "You two told me to find Y/N and keep her in my sights?" Your eyes widen "Wait? You sent a babysitter after me!?!" You look over at Dean. "Why do you guys think I'm so fragile?!" Dean takes a small step back. "Wait! So that mean you knew I was gonna be in Kentucky! You lied!"

Sam looks at you, "No Y/N, it's not what it sounds like..." You look over at Sam then at the Angel. "Really Sam? Because it looks and sounds as if both of you don't trust me to do things on my own!" Your eyes grow with hurt. "Just get out ok! I'll meet you at the dinner..." Sam sighs but nods. They walk out the door, Dean was the last to leave. He looked back at you but you just grabbed your clothes and slammed the bathroom door.

~Five minutes later~

You finish your makeup. You're wearing black combat boots also with black leather jeans and a white T-shirt under a black leather jacket. You grab your gun and put it in the back of your pants and head out the door.

You arrive at the dinner and see Dean, Sam, and Castiel at a table next to the door. You walk over to them and you sit next to Cas. Dean tries to talk to you, "Look Y/N about the whole Cas thing..." before he finished you cut him off.

"So about the case I came across something on my way to Kentucky but I forgot until this morning..." Sam looks at you "What is it?" You pull out a newspaper that states all the new deaths. "Look right here?" you point to small writing under each picture. "All of the vics died at around 12:00-12:15."

Sam takes a closer look. "Midnight? Do you think this could be a witch?" You start to think then Cas speaks up "No, one witch can't do all of this..." You think again "Maybe its more then one?" You look at Sam "Like a coven?"

You look at the paper again, "Yeah maybe? We should go check for hex bags after we're done here?" Sam agrees "Yeah me and Cas can..." You cut in again "Cas and me can check the first Vic's house. You and Dean can check the second then we'll all meet up at the third one."

~Sam's POV~

"Cas and me can check the first Vic's house. You and Dean can check the second then we'll all meet up at the third one." I was surprised when she said her and Cas where going to the first Vic's house. Usually her and Dean team up. I guess she doesn't wanna be around me or Dean right now?

The waiter comes and I order some orange juice. Dean, like always, orders the flapjack platter. It contains 4 large pancakes, 7 slices of bacon, and a side of scrambled eggs. Y/N orders nothing and so does Cas.

We wait a few minutes before Dean's food and my drink come out. Dean starts to devour the whole stack of pancakes.

~Your POV~

You watch Dean dig into his pancakes. You stand up and this got everyone at the tables attention. "Well me and Cas are gonna head to the first Vic's house." Cas stands up "We are?" You sigh "Yes Castiel..." Cas agrees.

You both start to walk out the door and towards your Car. Sam rushes out to you and hands you back your angels blade. "Here you left this in our room last night." You take the blade and put it away. Cas gets in the car. Sam pats you on the shoulder "Be carefully!" He gives you a small but reassuring smile.

Hearing those words come out of his mouth took you back.

~Beep {Flashback}~

Your driving your car but this time your in the passenger seat. The Stereo is blasting the song 'Carry on my wayward son' You seem happy. The man in the passenger seat in the man that was back at the hunters bar. The one you held a knife too.

You look over at him and smile. "Where are we going Sean?" He smiles and places a hand on your knee "You'll see!" He kisses your neck but you pull away "Stop your driving we might wreck!" You laugh along side him.

~Beep Beep {End of  Flashback}~

"Y/N? Y/N!" He shakes you a little and you snap back into reality. "Y-Yeah what?!" Sam lets go of you "You zoned out?" You sighed "Yeah sorry, ok bye same.."