Hey Guys!

Hello everyone I know it's been ages! I just wanted to let you know that the sequel to this is up! Young Avengers! Finally! Here's the description for the new book!

Sweat was dripping down her forehead as she stared into the pit. This was her last chance to close it and save them all. She looked to her left and saw bodies of people she used to know... To her right an onslaught of the enemy. Behind her, a world consuming force rapidly ripping up the earth and in front of her, the last chance for Earth and humanity... And she was the only one who could do it. She could hear the rythmic beat of her heart as she looked at the item in her hands. So powerful yet so small. She took a deep breath as the world went quiet around her. This was it. Now was the time to end this. She took one step off and plummeted into darkness. Her senses were on high alert and every muscle in her body was poised and ready. She was falling for what felt like ages before she saw light at the bottom. It did have an end! The ground was now rapidly approaching and she couldn't slow her fall. She would hit the ground at bone shattering speed in 3... 2... 1...

When the world is in peril, they call on the Avengers. But if the Avengers need back up? Who can they call? No one. Well after a series of tragedies strikes the Earth's most beloved team of superheroes, no one is quite sure the unit could handle another major event. But news of a group surfaces. Young powered people taking up the things that the Avengers used to do... Can they be trusted? They are known only as the Y.A. They are thieves and forces of destruction to some, but to most, mysterious vigilantes who showed up in the nick of time.

"We are the Y. A. We are your worst nightmare and greatest hope. And we don't really give a crap."

I hope you'll all give it a read! Daragon and Julianna will be a part of this story and you'll see a big change in Thor's story of his daughter. Jane is kinda out of the picture. \(*.*)/ I'm just lazy and don't feel like editing this story yet to make the necessary changes. So yeah all of the Avengers children will be a part of this! Hope you'll read it and enjoy it!