Bombshell

Filler chapter to drop a bombshell on you guys... If it's over a hundred words I'd be surprised...

Loki paced the hallway, contemplating what he had just done. He had proposed. Wonderful. But now he had to follow through with it. Not wonderful. The last time he commited to someone, they were killed... What didn't help his apprehension was the fact that Jolen's father wanted him dead. So did Thanos and the Other. Thor didn't want him dead but he certainly wasn't very fond of him. Baldr seemed indifferent towards him. He was to occupied with the beautiful women he always had on each arm. Why in the realms did he propose? Better yet, why in the realms did she say yes? He looked up the hallway and saw Amora hanging on a man he had never seen before. He was tall with dirty blonde hair. He had a lean build to him yet he had unusually long nails. Loki was well accquainted with all of Asgard's families yet had never seen this man before. "Amora!" He called.

She turned and sneered. "I told you not to come crying to me when she left you."

"She didn't leave me. She said yes to my marriage proposal." He smirked in victory when her mouth dropped open. "I came to be introduced to your companion."

The man decided it was time to pipe up. "I am Falgan." he bowed. "Captain of the Galophan guard."

"Galophan?"

Amora snickered. "Yes dear, Galophan. Falgan is from the eleventh realm, Galoph."

Loki's mind spun. "Eleventh realm? But... It would have to be past Galvesyion then! How did you get here?" He demanded.

Falgan smiled. He motioned towards the ground where a green-rimmed portal was forming. "Galophans can create portals from wherever to wherever they wish." He cocked up one eyebrow at Loki. "It's a very useful tool."

Amora sighed. "Satisfied?"

Loki nodded as Falgan started speaking again. "Amora love, I need to go. My king shall be missing me."

She curtsied to him as he dropped into a portal created beneath his feet. As soon as he was out of sight Amora grabbed Loki's arm. "My love, we need to talk... urgently." She pulled him into her bedroom. "I was going to announce it at the banquet as a surprise for you but I didn't want the Galvesyion girl to hear."

He scowled. "What do you want Amora?"

"I'm pregnant!" She smiled. "With your baby!"

"What?!" The world around him spun as the news hit him. Amora? Pregant? With his child?

She gently took a hold of his collar. "I'm pregant with your offspring. Aren't you happy?"

He didn't know if he should be happy or not. "I'm getting married to Jolen. End of story. If you want me to be a part of the child's life, you have to accept that fact. I'll arrange to have you live here at the palace..."

"Loki. That won't be necessary. I'll live in my home if you won't marry me. At least make it so I won't be shunned for being a single mother." She seemed genuine.

"Fine I will. Please don't tell anyone that you're pregnant with my child. Especially not before my wedding."

"Deal."

Now how would he tell Jolen?