Till we meet again (Epilogue/Last Chapter)

Jolen felt herself being put on a ship. She was tied to her chair and couldn't see. She wanted her husband but he was no where to be found. The baby kicked, causing her to cry out in pain.
"Quiet princess! We need to focus!"

She growled. "Are you blind? I'm very pregnant and in extreme pain!"

She could hear the men mumbling something about a Kenlo not being happy about that fact. They honestly hadnt noticed? Maybe they were blind!

She wanted her husband. But he was helpless to save her. She was being taken against her will by her own people.... Galvesyions. Taken back to her home world...... The one she had no memory of. And this she assumed. They really could be taking her anywhere! "Loki!"

"Quiet! He can't hear you anymore!" The ship lurched. They were in the air. She was leaving Asgard. But she didn't want to. She only wanted to be held by the man she loved the most. The baby kicked again and she almost passed out.

She would need to remain calm to not incur their wrath. When she calmed down, she realized that her fingers were numb. She felt ice in between her fingers. She was holding onto a Daragon rose. "I only want my husband." The rose gave her comfort. But did she really want Loki? She married a man she had known for less than a year. She was engaged to him within a week of meeting him! She wanted to feel safe, and she felt safe with Loki.

She felt one of them men lay a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry princess. But we'll be there soon. Then you'll be taken before the king... Your father. He will decide what happens to you."

She managed to nod her head with the bag still around her. The guard was right. They landed not even five minutes later.

The bag was removed anf Jolen had to blink several times to adjust to the light. "Welcome Home princess." The captain of the guard sneered as he opened the ship's door. Her eyes widened as she looked upon the "kingdom."

Men, women, and children all walking on top of a ground made of a rock that looked like molten lava! But that wasn't even the scary part.... Along side of the Galvesyions were creatures that Jolen had never seen or even heard about. They looked like rocks with arms, legs, and eyes! "What... what are they?"

"Kamkens..... Pains in the rompus they are." The one guard said as he gave her a gentle nudge out of the ship. "Come on now. Lord Kenlo is waiting."

She felt herself begin to shake. Fear crept up her spine like the ice creeping up the stem of the rose in her hand. It was clawing at her throat trying to steal the air from her lungs. "No!" She cried hoarsely. "No I won't go."

The captain shook his finger while making the "tsk" noise. "Princess. If you don't come willingly then I can't guarantee that baby's safety. Do you really want your child to be killed in a useless struggle against your own father?"

She looked down at the rocky ground beneath her feet, refusing to meet his gaze.

"Well do you?"

She shook her head defeatedly. "No. No I don't want that."

"Then let's be off. We're already late."

Loki growled as his father spoke to the guards about what they saw. She'd be three quarters of the way to the Galvesyion palace by now! He sent out a burst of energy in magic form, knocking the tables over in a spite of anger.

"Brother. We will get her back." Thor entered the room with his trusty hammer by his side.

Loki waved him off. "You don't understand."

"Then tell me!" Thor grabbed his shoulder. "Tell me so that I may understand. I cannot imagine your pain right now brother. But I can imagine what it's like to be uncertain about the future of the one you love most." He relaxed his grip. "Remember the Æther?"