"Good night, Medic"- Fluff

Medic always seemed to be tired at all hours of the day, as if he never slept. You'd find him sleeping everywhere and anywhere: on the couch, at his desk, under the kitchen table, and once, outside. The doctor would pass out from exhaustion.

One night, you were headed to the bathroom in the middle of the night when you noticed the medi-bay light was on. You knocked on the door and were greeted by a dazed German doctor. His hair was a mess, he was still in his uniform but it wasn't as tidy as it usually was.

"Oh, hallo (y/n), vhat are jou doing up so late at night?"

"I could ask you the same thing doc"

"Ah, vell jou see..." he rubbed the back of his neck, trying to think of an excuse. He couldn't think of one due to him being so tired. "I just can not sleep, every time I close mein eyes, I see terrible zhings for mein childhood. So I only 'sleep' vhen I pass out from exhaustion." Tears started to form in the corners of his eyes.

You quickly pulled him into a hug, gently rubbing his back, attempting to sooth him. "Oh Medic, I'm so sorry"

He hugged back. "For vhat? it isn't jour fault"

"That maybe true but I've noticed you've been passing out everywhere and not drunk like Demo" You managed to get a chuckle out of him.

You looked up at him, he was starting to fall asleep right then and there, he began swaying. "Medic?" he jolted awake "J-ja?" "I think I may know how to help you sleep" "Ja? how?" "Let me show you"

You took his hand and lead him to his bedroom. "Lay down Medic" you motioned to the bed and he laid down on his back. You crawled in next to him, wrapping your arms around his neck, closing your eyes. He wrapped an arm around your waist. "So zhis is supposed to help me-" "Shhh" you whispered "just close your eyes and breathe" you began softly stroking his silky, black hair. He close his eyes just as you instructed.

After a little bit, you could only hear his faint, relaxed breathing. You opened your eyes and looked down. There he was, sound asleep.

"Good night, Medic"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

387 words

Sorry I was reading a bunch of Medic head cannons and saw one about his sleeping habits and just had to do this one. I will start working on the requests and they will be out soon.