(LEMON) Nightmares and Wet dreams

You were getting ready for bed after watching a scary movie Medic kinda made you watch. To avoid getting called a scaredy cat, you tried to hide how scared you were. On the outside, you were calm and collect, but on the inside, you were scared shitless.

Medic had walked by to check on you before going to bed himself. You told him you'd be ok and he said that if you needed anything, you knew where his room was. You smiled and nodded and he left you alone in your room.

You had been dating him for a while but because of the administrator, you were not allowed to sleep in the same bed nor room, that didn't stop you two though. You didn't do anything with him because you felt that you weren't ready to have sex with him and he respected that.

~~~~

You had fallen asleep but were tossing and turning, you were having a nightmare. You dreamt that you were in the scary movie, along with medic and couldn't escape. You were forced to watch medic get eaten alive by wild dogs and with that you woke up, tears running down your face and shaking. As you tried to go back to bed, that image of him kept replaying in your head, tears continued streaming as you found yourself walking into medics room. He was asleep when you walked in so you just climbed into bed with him and buried your face into his chest. His arms immediately went around you as he slowly woke up.

"Vhat's vrong mein liebe?" he asked as he held you protectively. As you were explaining, he wiped your tears and pecked your forehead. He told you none of that would every happen in a voice as sweet as honey. You smiled and pecked his lips before nuzzling under his chin. He smiled and gently rubbed your back as you slowly fell back asleep, as did he.

~Lemon about to start, avert yo eyes young ones *cough* Sal *cough*~

Medic had woken up to moans, more specifically, your moans. A bulge developed in his pants as he heard you moan for him. You slowly slide a hand down, while asleep, and he stopped you, replacing it with his own. He slowly rubbed you through your clothes as he whispered German nothings in your ear, pecking your cheek.

You slowly woke up from all the pleasure, moaning a bit loud. You looked over at medic, blushing as you saw where his hand was. "do jou vant mich to stop liebe?~" he asked to which you shook your head shyly, moaning. He grinned, slid his hand into your panties, and went faster, causing you to moan louder.

"Jou're so vet mein liebe~" he stated as he slid down, taking off your shorts and panties. You sort of hid it, blushing madly, he told you, you had nothing to fear. He gently pulled your legs apart and licked your entrance, causing you to shutter in pleasure, moaning. "Sveeter zhan I ever imagined~" he muttered to himself before starting to eat you out.

You held his head there as he slid his tongue into you, moaning and blushing like crazy. The movements of his tongue caused you to arch your back and moan louder, holding onto the bed sheets. "Medic!~ I-I'm gonna cum!~" you yelled out and he ceased his activities. You whined and shook from lack of pleasure, he chuckled and took himself out "If jou are going to cum, I'm going to be inside jou mein liebe~~" he said in a deep, lust filled voice. You looked at his member and blushed fiercely, he was huge! It kinda worried you if he was going to be too big and tear you.

He squirted some lube in his hand and stroked his cock then put it in front of your entrance "Vready liebe?~" he asked teasing your clit with his tip, you moaned and nodded in response. He slowly slid in and you quickly grabbed onto him, moaning in pain and pleasure, mostly pleasure. He slid himself all the way in before waiting for you to adjust. You held onto him and moaned as a signal for him to start. He got the message and started thrusting slowly.

It wasn't long before he had you begging for more. He held your hips as he pounded into you, he was kissing your neck, leaving love bites. To get deeper, Medic put your legs on his shoulders and pounded into you, harder, faster and overall deeper. He had you screaming his name in pleasure, tightening around him fast as your climax quickly approached again. This time, Medic didn't stop and kept going even after you came all over his big, thick member.

Medic pounded you mercilessly, riding out your first orgasm, and quickly got you to cum again. The pleasure unimaginable, pure ecstasy. As he was nearing his end, he pulled out and jerked himself until he came on your stomach, panting and moaning.

Medic collapsed next to you and pulled you close, cleaning you up before cuddling you. You smiled up at him and pecked his lips "We should do this again soon~" you said and blushed. He chuckled and nodded "Anytime jou vant mien liebe~". He smiled and held you close as you both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

895 words

A/N- I'm not ded so don't worry, writers block is just a bitch. I will hopefully be writing more often but who knows. Luv ya fam <3