(LEMON)- Daddy dom! medic x Little! reader

IM BAAAAACK

I don't have a title for this bcuz fuck title and I honestly couldn't think of one.

Also this is NOT incest nor is it pedophilia, I just wanna make that clear from the beginning. If you don't like it, don't read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting on medics lap, watching tv with him as the other mercs were out drinking after another victory. He had placed his hand possessively on your leg, running it up and down gently, getting higher each time to tease you.

"Daddy st-stahp that" you said not actually wanting him to stop and he knew this so he continued. "Daddy vants some playtime vizh his prinzessin~" he whispered huskily in your ear as he moved his hand further up, gently rubbing you through your pants and panties. You softly moaned at his action and he quickly stopped "Nein, vhat is daddys rule?~" "N-no noises til daddy says" you told him quietly as a heat started to develop in between your legs. "Gut girl~" he said as he started again, rubbing a bit harder.Medic loved to tease you mercilessly, loving how you squirmed under his touch, and loved how he got you to beg for him to fuck you.

You gasped and nearly moaned as he slipped his hand in your panties, rubbing like that. He quickly took his hand out, a stern look on his face "vhat did I say? No noises." he said with a husky growl "Over mein knee. Now." he ordered "yes daddy" you said obediently and bent over his knee. He practically ripped off your pants and panties "start counting." he told you and spanked you "One.. two..". He spanked you 15 times for not listening to him and you loved every second of it. When he finished, your ass was red, littered with his hand prints. He grinned seeing them, gently rubbing them to make the stinging go away quicker.

"Now are you going to listen mein schlampe?~" he asked, running a finger over your entrance, you shuttered in pleasure "y-yes daddy~". "Wunderbar~ Now, on jour knees~" he ordered, getting you off his lap, taking himself out, his erection springing up. You got down on your knees, waiting for him to give you permission, watching as he slowly stroked himself, making himself even harder.

"Does mein schlampe vant to suck daddy off?~" he asked you teasingly, knowing you were dying to. You nodded and got a bit closer to him. He chuckled and stopped stroking himself "Go ahead~ take daddy into jour zhroat~". You smiled big and licked his cock over and over again, stroking him, trying to get him back for teasing you. He laughed at your efforts and grabbed the sides of your face, thrusting himself into your mouth, 'forcing' you to take him in. You sucked hard, taking him in as deep as u could, so deep that he could see the bulge in your throat.

"G-gut girl~" he struggled to say as he neared his end. With one last thrust, he came hard in your mouth, keeping you there until you swallowed every drop of his seed. He panted and finally let you go. Medic was surprisingly still hard, he grinned as you looked at him in amazement. He chuckled and got up, picking you up, throwing you over his shoulder as he walked to the lab making you squeal and giggle.

Once you got to the lab, he stripped u completely and tied your hands behind your back, putting you on the examination table with your legs spread.

Medic slid his hand between your legs, sliding in his ring and middle fingers in, thrusting fast. You moaned and squirmed in pleasure. He lightly pinched your nipple causing you to squeak. "Such a little slut, aren't jou?~" He asked you in a huskily, lust filled voice. You nodded and moaned "yes daddy~ I'm your little slut!~~" you moaned louder as he slid in just the tip.

You whined and begged him to go deeper and pound you but he refused "zhis is jour punishment for nicht listening~" he told you, slowly moving in and out. You started to squirm in need, trying to thrust him into you but he wasn't having it. He pulled out completely and flipped you around, pulling your hair, forcing u to look up. He spanked you rather hard, hard enough to leave a hand print. "Such an eager little dove~" he chuckled and slammed in, making you gasp and moan loudly.

He started to pound you, making you bounce from his thrusts "Zhis is vhat jou vanted, ja?~" he asked you, pulling your hair more, forcing you to look at him. You nodded frantically and he spanked you hard. "Vhat vas zhat schlampe?~ I didn't hear jou~" he asked and spanked again "Yes daddy!~ I love it!~" you yelled loudly. He grinned and went harder and deeper, hitting your g-spot, causing you to fall limp, screaming in pleasure "There daddy!~ bitte, don't stop!~" you yelled out in pleasure, begging him not to tease you.

He laughed seeing you like this; a needy, begging little bitch. "are jou going to be gut, schlampe?~" he asked, slowing his pace he pulled out a bit, not hitting your g-spot any longer. You nodded "yes daddy!~ I'll be good!~ I promise!~" you said and whined. He chuckled huskily and leaned over you, gently wrapping his hand around your throat as he pounded you mercilessly, like he never had before. You wouldn't be able to walk after the pounding he was giving you, you screamed in pleasure, loving it all.

You started to tighten around him as you got closer to climax. Medic felt this and squeeze on your throat a bit "Ask to cum, slut~" he ordered. "May I please, please, please cum daddy?!~" you screamed out, holding it as much as you could. "Ja prinzessin~ cum for daddy~" he told you, nearing his release. You came and he wasn't very far behind, filling you completely with his seed.

Medic panted and untied you, picking you up, holding you close. He whispered how happy and proud he was to have you in his life as he took you to his room to rest. He cleaned you and himself up before laying down, cuddling and snuggling you, gently rubbing your back until the two of you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1039 words

(A/N)-Holy FUCK was dat nasty... Imma probably write another like that later XD

I'm not ded and I'm sorry for not really updating. Ill try to put a new oneshot out once a week but I'm not promising anything. Anyway, luv ya fam ^^