Weave Me into Your Skin

Summary: When Phil finds a pair of panties mixed in with his and Dan's laundry, he's not sure what to think, consider he's certain neither of them has brought home a girl in the past few weeks. What's even stranger is what he finds in Dan's room when he goes to inquire about the offending garment.
Word Count: 6781
Warnings: Smut, feminization, praise kink, dirty talk, riding, barebacking, dan in makeup, face fucking  

-

There were panties in Phil's laundry. Why were there panties in Phil's laundry?

Well, it wasn't specifically Phil's laundry, he supposed. Dan's laundry was mixed in with his because they had no boundaries whatsoever, but Phil was the one doing the laundry today and he hadn't thought he would get attacked by a light pink, lacey pair of women's underwear. Then, there was the matter of where it came from.

As far as Phil knew, they both hadn't had any girls over recently. Phil knew he hadn't had anyone over since literal months ago due to their busy life, and he would probably hear if Dan had taken a girl back home as well. So how the hell did a pair of pink undies get in their flat?

Phil should have left it. He should have just folded it and handed it back to Dan without a word. But maybe it was the lack of caffeine after his coffee maker broke that morning, or maybe it was that he was acting way before he could think properly, but he found himself clutching the fabric in one hand and waltzing up the stairs with so much confusion that it was all he could think about.

Dan's door was slightly ajar, just far enough open that Phil didn't feel intrusive in the slightest by pushing it open enough that he could step inside. It wasn't like it was unusual anyways. After living with each other for several years, privacy came in the form of locked doors and text messages that said to leave them alone.

So to say that Phil was taken off guard by the sight he was greeted with was an absolute understatement.

As soon as the door was open and he stepped through the threshold, Phil froze. The ladies underwear fell from his hold onto the carpeted floor and his mouth fell slightly agape.

Because in front of him, his best friend stood wearing only an oversized black jumper, thigh high satin stockings, and pretty blue panties that matched the lace Phil had found in his laundry only minutes before. And that would have been the most shocking, yes, except that Dan was wearing a full face of makeup.

He'd contoured his entire face in a way that made his cheekbones stand out. His eyelids were painted a pretty copper colour, and finished off with a large wing of eyeliner. He'd filled in his eyebrows so they were shaped, and his lips were painted a perfect dark, matte red. Phil didn't understand why, but he suddenly found his heart pounding in his chest, his palms sweaty as his fingernails bit into his skin.

Dan was taking pictures of himself in the body length mirror he'd bought only weeks ago. Not noticing Phil's presence just yet, he would pose in different positions, tilting his head to the side and pouting his lips, sticking his ass out slightly and grabbing the bottom of his jumper only to bunch it between his thighs, showing a pale expanse of unblemished skin, the pale blue lace peeking out. Then he would change position, dragging his hand up under his jumper to show off the front of his undies and the bulge that was so terribly concealed, along with a little chub of his stomach.

Dan snapped another picture, and Phil's mouth went dry. He felt so wrong watching this, but he couldn't seem to look away no matter how hard he tried. It was understandable that his jeans felt just that little bit tighter.

Without thinking, words were coming from his mouth. "Who are you sending those to and why haven't I seen these types of pictures before?"

Dan jumped, the phone dropping from his hands. It landed with a loud thump on the floor, and Dan whipped around to stare at Phil with wide eyes. "Phil!" he squealed in horror, his hands clutching at the bottom of his jumper and tugging it down as far as it would go, covering the beautiful undies and most of his milky thighs. His cheeks were red, even under the contour, and his eyes were filled with mortification.