Chap 10

Morgan's POV

"I hope this works," I said as Will left. "We'll find her, baby girl."

"Ma'am his GPS isn't transmitting and he isn't picking up," said Cruz's assistant.

"Same as JJ," said Garcia. she kept typing. "Come on."

"We have to be working on this on our own time just to find JJ," said Hotch. "Two agents have been abducted in one night."

"JJ has her phone encrypted," said Garcia. "This is going to take longer than I thought."

"We need reinnforcements?" asked Blake.

"Blake, whoever took Cruz and JJ is highly trained and organized," I said. "Its our turn to bring them back. Let's do this."

"I bring an agent back and she gets abducted," said Alexis. "How is that even possible?"

"Before JJ became a profiler she untangled bureaucratic knots," saif Hotch. "Alexis and Morgan, go to where she usually examine her files. I'm going to the state."

"Okay," I said. Alexis and I went to JJ's filing room. "Whoa. This is a lot of files."

"Morgan," said Alexis. She picked up a black box that needed a code. "Four digit code. Any ideas?"

"Try 2008," I said. "That's when she became a profiler."

"Got it," said Alexis. She got out a few files. "These are cases that hit her."

"Out," said a guy.

"What?" I asked.

"We're taking over," said the guy.

"Fine," I said.

Alexis' POV

"Come on," I said. Morgan and I went to my office. "This is bull."

"I have to call Hotch," said Morgan. Morgan called Hotch and put him on speaker. "The states just shut us out. What do we do?"

"Call reinforcements," said Hotch as he hung up.

"I got just the right person," I said. I used my office lime and put it on speaker. "Pick up."

"This is Prentiss," said Prentiss picking up.

"Prentiss, its Alexis and Morgan," I said. "We need your help."

"Alexis, what's wrong?" asked Prentiss.

"It involves JJ," I said.

"Debreif me on the plane," said Prentiss. "I'm on my way."

"Okay," I said. I hung up. "Magic." A whole twenty four hours passed and none of us has had any sleep. "Let's go to the conference room." I gathered everyone in the conference room. Prentiss appeared on the screen. "Hey."

"Guys. Two victims," said Prentiss. "I'm sending you a picture of a possible abducter."

"That's him?" I asked. "How long does JJ have?"

"A few hours," said Prentiss.

"I'm not going to sit back and let her die," I said.

"How does a guy who kills our soldiers get drafted to our side?" asked Morgan.

"Cruz and Massory are working together?" asked Reid.

"I read about this," said Garcia. "And its a yes."

"How was this possible?" asked Morgan.

"Did Strauss know this when she got Cruz to be her replacement?" I asked

"Alexis, calm down," said Prentiss. "We will find her."

"My best friend could be fighting for her life and we have no leads?" I asked.

"She's my best friend too," said Prentiss.

"Cruz never put in a resume for section cheif," said Rossi walking in. "Prentiss, you were closer to JJ. Did she ever talk about it?"

"A double agent, someone on the inside," said Prentiss. "She was probably talking about Cruz."

"Our unsub is Crux and this Massory guy?" I asked.

Morgan's POV

"Man," I said.

"Yeah," said Prentiss. "Guys, I land in a few. So see you when I get there."

"Okay," said Blake as the video chat ended. "This is great."

"We got six servers," said Garcia.

"So we're back to square one," said Rossi.

"No, no. We don't have time for that," said Garcia. "Its already been twenty four hours. Ill send each one of you a coordinate."

"We need to wait for Prentiss to get here," said Blake.

"Morgan and Alexis needs to be paired up," said Hotch.

"No, we don't need to pair up," said Alexis. "I'll be fine alone."

"You're not," I said.

"Blackbird," said Alexis looking at the laptop. "Garcia, what does that mean?"

"I have no idea," said Garcia.

"It's JJ," said Prentiss walking in. "She most've logged in with silent alarm protal call."

"She sent that thirty minutes ago," said Garcia.

"Let's go," said Hotch.

"Old abandon factory," said Garcia.

"Thanks," I said. Alexis and I went together. We started getting into a shooting. "Alexis, go! I got your sixth. Go now."