Chap 11

Alexis' POV

"Going," I said. I ran to where I knew they were holding JJ. I saw a guy there and I had my shot. I took it and killed the guy. I got JJ down. "Go JJ." She ran off. I ran after her. She was fighting with a guy and they both went off the edge of the building. "JJ!" I grabbed her hand in the nick of time. "I got you." I helped her up. She gave me a tight hug. "I've got you."

"I love you, Alexis," said JJ.

"I love you too, JJ," I said. "Let's go." We met Morgan down at the SUV. "I got my best friend back."

"How did you figure out it was my calling?" asked JJ.

"They didn't," said Prentiss. "I did."

"Oh my gosh," said JJ hugging Prentiss. "I've missed you."

"Same here," said Prentiss. "We gotta head to Rossi's. He wants us there."

"Alright," I said. We got into the SUV and Morgan drove us to Rossi's house. We got out and walked into his house. "We're here."

"Hey," said Hotch. "There's our Prentiss."

"I'm glad I get to finally meet you," said Blake. "I've heard so many great stories."

"I'm sure you have," said Prentiss. "Did you hear any from Morgan?"

"Ones I didn't want to hear," said Blake.

"He's a jokester," I said.

Morgan's POV

"So, how was it being in the field?" I asked.

"If you don't mind, I would really love to work here again," said Prentiss. "With all of you. It was fun."

"The job is yours," said Hotch. "Blake, you'll be running files to the teams."

"Alright," said Blake. "Fine by me."

"Yeah," I said.

"We gotta get home," said Alexis. "I haven't seen Amera in over a day."

"Yeah," I said. "We'll see everyone tomorrow."

"Good night," said Alexis.

"Good night," everyone yelled at us as we left through the door.

"Okay," I said as we got into the SUV. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know," said Alexis as I started driving. "I feel like I'm seeing Amera everywhere."

"Like where?" I asked.

"There at the store," said Alexis pointing.

"That is Amera," I said pullling up to the store. We got out of the car and Alexis ran up to her. "Alexis."

"It's Amera," said Alexis picking her up. "How did you get here, sweetheart?"

"Nanny Jamie forgot me like three minutes ago," said Amera.

"Its not like Jamie to leave the house," I said as my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Derek, its Jamie," said Jamie. "Do you have Amera? I've been looking all over the house."

"Did you leave the house today?" I asked.

"Not at all," said Jamie.

"Okay," I said. "We have her." I hung up. "She said she never left the house." We got in the SUV and I drove us home. "I'll meet you in bed." I walked up to the bedroom and got in bed. Alexis came in a few minutes later. "Check the cameras."

"I did," said Alexis. "Jamie never left."

"How did Amera leave?" I asked.

"She followed a lady that looked like Jamie," said Alexis. "Right out the front door and walked a few feet behind the lady."

"Our daughter is smart," I said.

"We'll talk later," said Alexis. "Good night."

"Good night baby girl," I said as I dozed off.

Alexis' POV

----------

INSTAGRAM

1.) alexismorgan: a father and his daughter doing a pinky promise. Most adorably thing ever #Family @derekmorgan

2.) alexismorgan: family picture of me, my husband @derekmorgan , and daughter Amera Morgan. The two of us work very hard to let our daughter have an amazing life. We save people, its what we do. After a very long day of work, I'm glad I get to return home to Amera's beautiful smile #daughter #family #forever #life #hardwork #love

----------

"Good morning world," I said as I sat up in bed. "Morgan, wake up."

"I don't wanna go to work," said Morgan sitting up.

"Too bad," I said. I got out of bed and took a shower. I got dressed in tight skinny jeans, black ankle boots, and a black button up. I walked down to the kitchen. "Hi Amera." I picked her up. "Be good while Mommy and Daddy are at work?" Amera nodded. "Where do you go when I say you're working this case?"

"Closet," said Amera.

"Yes," I said as I put her down. Jamie walked in. "Ex boyfriend?"

"Yeah with a lot of missed calls and texts," said Jamie. "I'm thinking about a new phone and number."

"Do what you gotta do," I said as I drank my orange juice. "We gotta get to work."

"Don't remind me," said Morgan. "You're done a good job."

"I think we all are a family," I said. "Jamie is the older sister."

"I'm a fifteen year old orphan," said Jamie. "You guys are basically my foster parents."

"Would you like us to be your parents?" I asked. "You show love to Amera like a sister. Would you like to be a Morgan, Jamie?"