Surprise Party >>Niall Centric

-(Request) Where the boys try to plan something nice for Niall's birthday but go about the whole thing wrong.

Niall doesn't notice it at first.

I mean he has four boyfriends so he's usually occupied anyway. And he's not going to be breathing down all of their necks and ask where they've been and what they're talking about because the truth is he doesn't care.

But he starts to get a little suspicious when the boys seem to be whispering a lot, all of them having private conversations, without him.

But then whenever he enters the room it becomes silent. They stop talking and Niall knows they must be hiding something. He just has no idea what.

He even went so far as to ask what they were talking about previously. He hated getting into other people's business and prying but he was starting to have doubts that he knew couldn't be true. He refused to think they were true.

All the boys had immediately replied with a defensive, "Nothing, why?". And the look on Niall's face must have been shocked because then they were all smiling softly and Liam was cooing at him and kissing him softly, telling him it was nothing he needed to worry about.

And with all of their attention now on him, he had completely forgotten about the whole thing.

But eventually the secrecy got worse until they were all constantly together without him and Niall told himself that they didn't mean to ignore him, but they did anyway.

Niall was left to comfort himself as he wished that his boyfriends would just go back to their normal selves and love him again.

-

"Hey Lou, wanna play some FIFA with me?" Niall asked hopefully as Louis sat down next to him.

Louis smiled and nodded just as his phone went off. Niall smiled happily and went to turn the console on when Louis sighed.

"You know what? I have something I have to do, maybe later." He rushed off before Niall could reply, missing his disappointed look.

"Oh. I love you too Lou." Niall muttered to himself bitterly but then he sighed and went to his bedroom sadly.

He didn't understand what was going on recently. The boys always seemed preoccupied and they were always leaving for hours and not telling Niall where they went.

Niall didn't want to think that they were cheating, but well that's kinda what it looked like.

Niall was surprised to see Harry as he went by the living room. He was about to ask him if he wanted to do something but stopped as he realized he was on the phone.

Normally Niall would never ease drop or snoop but under the circumstances, well he just wanted to know what was going on.

"Niall?" Harry said and he jumped, about to start apologizing for being caught but stopped when he realized that Harry wasn't talking to him.

"He has no idea. I'm surprised he hasn't caught on yet, but hey, that just gives us more time, right?" He laughed and Niall's eyes watered.

"Okay, I'll be over in 5 minutes. I'm leaving now." Harry hung up and that's when Niall decided to walk into the room.

"Hey Haz, you wanna-" but Harry cut him off as he smiled at him apologetically.

"Sorry I have to...go to the store. I'll be back later." He only hesitated for a second before he kissed Niall quickly and was gone with a simple, "Bye, love you."

Love you. Not I love you, but just love you. He was probably overreacting, at least that's what he told himself.

But Niall couldn't help the tears that fell down his face. Why was Harry lying about where he was going?