Don't Let Me Down >>Niam

-Liam's letters to Niall.

Dear Niall,

I miss you. It's been 27 days since you left and I'm trying to stay strong but all that keeps running through my head was that you're wrong. I won't get over you, I can't.

I want to believe that you wouldn't lie to me, but then again you hate to see me cry. And we all know that you'd say anything to make me happy again.

I try to get out like you told me but all I can focus on is the empty side of my bed, the memories we shared and the way that my house seems too quiet without your laugh to wake me up in the morning.

I know I was told to stay away, but I just can't. I can't let you go Ni, I need you. I can't take this anymore, please come home. I love you.

Sincerely, Liam.

- - -

Dear Niall,

It's day 55, how are you doing? I hope America is treating you well. If it's not, just remember that my house is always open.

I don't know if I can do this for a year. I barely made it through a month and that sounds kinda pathetic but you've always been with me Ni. You've always been right by my side, but now suddenly you aren't and everything feels colder and scarier.

You've always been more independent than me. I know you can do this, there is no doubt in my mind that you can't.

But now I always wonder when the world got so big. When did we decide that this was a good idea? Because I miss you like crazy but I know that I can't do anything about it.

I hope you're having fun, I hope it's everything you dreamed about and more. I will not settle for anything less then perfect from you because that's exactly what you deserve.

Stay safe, I love you. Hopefully I'll see you soon.

Sincerely, Liam.

- - -

Dear Niall,

Everyone has been telling me to leave you alone, to let you live your life without me but you promised I would always be yours. I won't give up, because I know you won't either. So here is this countdown that keeps getting bigger, can you believe it's been almost 80 days?

I'm just waiting until the day where I'll see your face again. This letter doesn't have much meaning behind it, besides to tell you that I'll always wait for you. You're are my star, my hero, my love. You're a rockstar babe, keep smashing it.

I love you.

Sincerely, Liam.

- - -

Dear Niall,

I've been feeding your dog if you were wondering. He's healthy and ready for you to come home.

We both miss you a lot, he's started sleeping on your side of the bed instead of at the end of it. I think he likes your scent on your pillow. I don't blame him.

It's been almost 100 days and it makes me sad, but it also gives me hope. I'm just that much closer to seeing your beautiful face again.

I love you. I hope the music is making you dance and think of me, like we used to do in our kitchen at 2 in the morning. I miss moments like that the most.