Leaked >>Niall Centric

-Where Niall's pictures get leaked and he blames the boys. (Strong Language)

Niall had never sent a nude. Never in his life, and he didn't plan on doing it anytime soon either.

With 4 horny boyfriends, it was definitely difficult when they tried to sway him (they could be very persuasive). But it always ended the same, Niall would just tell them that if they wanted something then they could come get the real thing. And well, they always did and there were no complaints.

But the boys did have pictures of him. Niall had never sent a nude in his life but the boys had taken pictures of him because they seemed to have some weird thing going on, or maybe they used it for wanking material? Niall didn't know and honestly he didn't really care because he trusted the boys and he knew that the pictures would never get out.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

Guess what? Niall was wrong.

He was woken up at 6 in the morning by frantic calls from his manager and multiple texts from his brother and his mum. He was pissed off, because what was so important that he had to miss his precious sleeping time?

But just looking at his phone screen before even unlocking it, he knew it was something bad. His heart dropped as he quickly scrolled down to get the gist of what had happened.

His mum was yelling at him for being 'inappropriate' and 'how dare he!' And she 'had raised him better then to send those things!'

And then there was his brother laughing and playing it off cool. 'Mum is gonna beat your ass next time she sees you!' And it went on and on and on.

Niall called his manager back immediately, getting a terrible sinking feeling in his gut.

"Niall!" His manager yelled and Niall almost burst into tears when he confirmed what he already suspected.

Someone leaked his nudes.

And I mean they were nudes but they weren't nudes and there were only 4 boys who had pictures of him that could've done that.

He went on Twitter quickly, the hashtag was already trending, #NiallLeaked.

And he went through the 3 pictures that had been leaked, sighing in relief when it wasn't one of the terribly bad ones, like one of the boys fucking balls deep in his ass with their faces in it and all.

Two of the pictures were of just Niall's ass, cum splattered on his lower back and what looked like Liam? or maybe it was Harry's dick in the picture. Niall's face wasn't in the picture and Niall thanked the heavens, though everyone was probably thinking the dick was his and it was some girls ass. Wrong.

The third one though, that was the worst one.

This one had his face in it.

He was on his back, eyes squeezed shut and he had cum all over his stomach with a dick still up his ass. But of fucking course you couldn't see who's dick so, Niall really didn't know who's ass to kick. Lucky for them.

Niall quickly tweeted, hoping he could stop this before it got worse.

@NiallOfficial: Wow! Woke up to these photos of "me" and I'm honestly surprised people believe they're real. Haha perks of being a celeb I guess