*Keeping My Thoughts to Myself>> Niall Centric?* (Part 1)

-Where Niall has some rare alone time, and so he ends up wanking while thinking about his band mates. (This chapter is to hold you all over while I finish all the requests, I apologize).

Niall was happy to finally get some very well deserved time off, even if it was just for a day.

He figured he would probably call some room service, relax and watch some TV. Maybe nap half the day away and catch up on some sleep.

But as he was scrolling through Twitter he was suddenly sent to Instagram with a link one of his mates back in Ireland posted, then he somehow ended up on google, then he was on YouTube until finally he somehow ended up watching videos fans had made about them. The internet was like a black hole, you plan on only being on it for 5 minutes but before you know it, hours pass by.

Niall didn't know how he went from watching innocent videos to sporting a hard on as he watched his band mates dance around the stage on his phone.

He wasn't planning for his day off to end like this but he wasn't complaining. It had been a while since he actually got to have a good wank, not a quick one hiding away in his bunk as he bit his lip bloody trying to be quiet so he wasn't caught.

So yeah, he was in need of a good wank, without having to quiet his moans and being able to take his time.

With that in mind he set his phone down, throwing his shirt off and slowly bringing his hand down his chest. He pinched one of his nipples, making him gasp as jolts of pleasure shot through him. He brought his other hand down his stomach, stopping at the waistband of his boxers before slipping his hands into his pants.

He let out a shaky breath as he gripped himself, biting his lip and then quickly releasing it when he realized that he didn't have to be quiet.

He stroked himself gently, once, twice, before taking his hands off himself completely and grabbing some lube.

He put some on his hand, going back to sticking his hand down his pants and stroking himself gently.

He squeezed his eyes shut as he sped up his movements, moaning loudly as he imagined his band mates were the ones touching him.

He could imagine Louis teasing him endlessly. Bringing him to the edge over and over again, only to not let him cum. Or maybe letting him cum over and over again until he was sobbing into the sheets but still continuing until he was satisfied that Niall had cum enough.

He could imagine Zayn licking and kissing all over his body. Leaving marks anywhere he could and marking up his pale skin in dark purple bruises. Just because Zayn was a possessive bastard and he wants everyone to know exactly who Niall belongs to.

He could imagine Harry opening him up nice and slow, taking his time as he stretched him open, preparing Niall for his cock. Leaning down to whisper dirty things in his ear, get Niall all worked up by just his words before leaning down to lick around where his fingers were disappearing into Niall.

He could imagine Liam filling him up while tearing him apart at the same time. Going as rough as he could, pulling Niall's hair and holding him in a bruising grip, yet still always making sure he was okay.

He could imagine it all.

He whimpered as the heat in his stomach started to burn like a fire, slowly growing as the thoughts of his band mates destroying him fueled it.

Niall was very close now, his hand moving at a rapid pace as he stroked himself.

He slowed his movements down, trying to tease himself like Louis would but he was only able to stop his hand for a few seconds before he was moving it up and down again.

He lightly squeezes and rubs along his shaft, pinching his left nipple, then his right. His breath hitches as he whimpers.

He stops his movements all together to finally shimmy out of his boxers so he can hold himself properly.

When the last article of clothing is finally off he slides his thumb over the head of his cock, where a drop of pre-come is beading at the slit. He smears it around, getting the head slippery.

He goes slow again because he just can't help it, he likes the way it feels. He also can't stop imagining the way his band mates hands would feel on him, teasing him endlessly. He exhales loudly at the image.

His other hand is resting on his chest again, idly rubbing his left nipple, stomach clenching at the feeling.

He moves his hand over his cock a little faster and squeezes himself a little harder as he imagines his bandmates whispering dirty things to him.

-

"Are you gonna cum? Like a good boy for me? Always such a good boy for me, aren't you Nialler." Louis would whisper huskily, kissing his neck and biting a mark of his own as he slowly thrusted into Niall.

-

"I'm gonna mark you up so everyone knows you're mine, make sure no one ever touches you like I do." Zayn would mutter, biting down on Niall's hip and then slowly curling his finger that was inside Niall so it rested against his prostate.

-

"Look at you, taking me so well. Fuck Niall, you look so good underneath me." Harry would moan as he thrusted harshly into Niall, over and over again, not stopping until Niall was gasping and crying out for Harry.

-

"You think you can take a little more, huh? You'd do anything to make daddy happy wouldn't you?" Liam would say through clenched teeth as he thrusted into Niall roughly, pulling his hair and moving his hand around to slap at Niall's ass again.

-

A little whimper escapes him as he slows down again, like the boys were actually there and teasing him. He can't wait that long though, and after a few seconds starts jerking himself even faster and harder than before.

Niall knows he isn't going to last much longer. He doesn't stop, keeps going as he imagines his band mates fucking him into oblivion. The hand playing with his nipple slowly starts to trail down his stomach, down to where he needed it the most. He stops to fondle his balls a bit before he moved his hand farther to his untouched hole.

He moans loudly, his toes curling as he slowly pushed a finger in himself. He can imagine it being Harry's longer fingers, the way it would feel as he took his time and explored every inch of him.

Niall's breath picks up even more, his eyes fluttering shut as he throws his head back and whimpers.

"Fuck, yes!" He whimpers and then he's coming all over himself, tightening around his finger. He keeps squeezing his dick through his orgasm, making sure he's completely spent. His breathing slows down as he lays on his bed panting.

He knows he should go take a shower, but his eyelids are heavy and sleep sounds better. So he pulls his boxers back on and that's the last thing he manages to do before falling asleep, a satisfied smile on his face.

What he didn't expect to see when he woke up the next morning were his 4 other band mates surrounding him with knowing smirks on their faces.

"Had fun last night?" Louis asks and Niall just shrugs.

Most definitely.

[1282 Words]