ch. 2

*Cole and KJ on set*

I stayed in the kiss. I didn't pull away. In fact, I pulled him closer. Deeper into the abyss that is my heart, my soul, my feelings.
The moment transformed like the rainy day weather, once stormy, now a rainbow glowing overhead.

He pulled away, "I- uh- I'm so sorry I-" I kissed him again.

"Ok no- we can't. You're just.. one of my models... I barely even know you." Cole said, looking down at our feet.

"So let's get to know ourselves." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling Cole out of the room.

When we were about to leave the building, Cole dropped my hand.

"We- we can't walk out in public like that. We don't want people to jump to conclusions." He said, whispering and blushing all in one.

"You're right. We aren't even a thing yet. How do I know I even like you? Maybe you just have a kink for models." He laughed when I said that, and walked outside into the streets of LA.

"So... where to?" Cole asked, looking around.
"I mean, I'm new here. So if anything, local Coffee Shop it is."

We walked down to the shop, Cole ordering two lattes, and I grabbing a seat for us.

"Ok. Tell me about yourself." I said, as Cole sat down.
"What do I say?" He asked... his face turning pink.

"What's your favourite colour?" I asked.
"Something along the lines of blue or black." He said, now meeting my eyes.

"What about you? Favourite food?" Cole asked, slowly becoming more and more confident.

"Ah, that's a tough one. Fast food probably, it's good." He laughed, and replied with, "mines homemade lasagna. Can't live without it."

"Celebrity crush?" He asked, letting out a small smile.

"Hmm. Probably KJ Apa. You know, he's a good actor and is pretty damn hot. Heard he became a model for Cole Sprouse." I said, getting a laugh out of the both of us.

"Say, why don't we go back to my apartment. We can chat more openly there." I said, paying the bill and leaving the shop.

When we arrived at my apartment, Alicia was there.

"Oh! Cole! Wow umm hi. Oh my gosh I'm a mess. KJ what are you doing here so late?"

"Gosh mom chill. And why are you at my apartment? I told you we would talk tomorrow..."

"Oh! Right! Umm.. ok well I guess I better get going. Byeee Cole." She said, winking at him.
She left the apartment, and I let out a deep breath.

"Dude, she totally has a crush on me."
"Oh please, she's had the hots for Dylan Sprouse for YEARS. Tough luck buddy." We both let out a laugh.
I got us some water and walked over to the couch.

"I like you, KJ." Said Cole, as I sat down.
"I doubt it, Coke Sprouse. Oh wait, sorry. Was it Coke or Cole? Can't quite remember..." he gave me a punch on the shoulder, and I cupped his chin in my hand.

"You are so damn hot. How am I supposed to be a model without trying to kiss you or, even worse, fuck you?" We laughed, and he kissed me.

-

Cherry chapstick. His lips tasted of it. I wasn't quite fond of cherry, but I was fond of Cole.
We turned on a movie and got to know eachother a lot that night. He wrapped an arm around me, and I nestled into his chest.

I fell asleep.

When I awoke to the sight of Cole lying on one side, and I on the other side, nestled in his arms, I didn't want to move. His soft facial features. His adorable eyes. His soft, cherry chapstick lips. We were both lying there with only a thin layer of clothes between us.
Our boxers. They were protecting us from the truth.

The truth that we couldn't be together. Because it was gay. Because we were gay. Because he was my boss, and I was just another model.

He rubbed his eyes, blinking down at me.

"Morning sleepyhead." I said, removing myself from his warmth. I got up to go get coffee, pulling out some milk and cereal was well.

"Cereal ok?" I asked from the kitchen.

"Sure.." Cole yawned, walking over. He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

"You smell good." He said, resting his head on top of mine. The height difference between us killed me.

"And you, taste good." I said, turning around to kiss his lips.

We ate breakfast alone, talking more about ourselves. Our families, our adventures, our pet peeves. It was an enjoyable morning, that morning in LA.

-
-
-

Ahh sorry it was short. I didn't want to cram the next chapter into this one 😂

Tumblr: @ tealeafcole
Instagram: @ tealeafcole

Please vote 💫