ch. 7

Paparazzi was everywhere, security guards too thankfully. I held Cole's hand as i guided him towards the limo, clambering into the back, past all the fans that crowded around us.

"Oh- my god- that was... something."

"At least I have you, AND this award to look at all the time now." I replied, smiling and looking down at the award in my lap.

"I still can't believe we won... hell I'm just some old Disney Channel actor who decided to head into the photography business..." he said, looking away from me and staring out the window to all the fans who couldn't see us.

"You are not 'just some Disney actor', you're my boyfriend, an amazing photographer, AND a great cuddler. It's the best package ever."

"Yeah but this package contains way more than just cuddling..." He said, hands on my inner thigh.
I groaned, Cole climbing onto my lap. His lips ghosted over my neck, threatening to leave marks.

"Put your seatbelt on, we can make out later." I said, pushing him off lightly. He rolled his eyes and gave me a cheeky kiss, sitting down next to me and putting his head on my shoulder as I played with his hair.

When we arrived home to my apartment, I went onto Instagram to post a photo from one of our private shoots. I pulled up a photo of me at the beach with a sunset in the back, a yellow jumper on.

I posted it.

kjapa: pretty skies, but I see something prettier

colenkj: omg is it Cole

happykjha: I ship it

tealeafcole: I love your jumper and I love you too

colesprouse: was it me you saw in the distance?

I looked up from my screen as I read the comments, including Cole's and smiled over at the boy as he looked up from his.

"I was actually looking at a dog, but the caption was meant for you."

"Of course you were looking at a dog, you always look at dogs."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I don't look at your ass." I said, getting up and walking over to the couch.

"You like my ass?"

"Yes baby, I love it when you show it off! Oh my god, you should wear a crop top and some skinny jeans... that would look hot."

"Hey- I'm the photographer here! I call the wardrobe shots, okay?" We both laughed, and I turned on the TV, falling asleep with Cole in my arms shortly.

I checked the clock, reading 1:34 AM, and someone was pounding on my door.

"Who the fuck could that be?" Cole groaned, pulling me closer.

"I don't know, but if you let me go I could probably see much quicker." I replied, Cole letting go as I stood up and walked over to the door. I opened it, seeing nobody there. I poked my head out the door, looking both ways, then looking down at the floor. It was a note. I picked it up, closing the door and locking it, walking back to the couch and sitting down next to Cole.

"What is it?" He asked, taking the note from my hands and reading through it.

"What the fuck, we need to call the police." He said, throwing it on the floor, walking over to the phone. 

"W-what? Why?" I stuttered, picking up the note and turning it around slowly. It read:

Dear KJ and Cole,

      Gross. You guys are fucking pathetic. Two weirdos that are both so gross, and even grosser that you guys are dating. You guys need Jesus and help. Fucking pathetic. Don't think I won't find you, or kill you. Because I'll come for your ugly asses. Break up soon or you'll get it from me.

"Cole, what the hell is this... w-who would- why? And how do they know where we live?!" I said, starting to freak out. Cole dialed 911, coming over to me and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Uh yes this is Cole Sprouse calling, I'd like to report a death threat me and my partner have received? Yes, okay, thank you. Goodbye." Cole hung up and looked at me, "the cops are sending someone over to investigate in the morning, and for now someone is coming to watch the front of the building. Okay?" I nodded, hugging him once more, and getting up to both go to the bedroom.

"Do you want tea or coffee?" He asked, before leaving the room.

"No, I just want to cuddle with you." I mumbled, Cole smiling and turning the lights off before coming over and lying down with me.

"It'll be alright, I love you, KJ."

"I love you too, Cole."

-

-

-

Hey look! I'm not dead :D