ch. 11

An hour had passed, and I was anxiously waiting with Cole in the audition waiting room.

"KJ Apa?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Come show us what you got." The director said with a broad smile. Cole kissed my cheek and gave me a big thumbs up.

I eased into the room, the director sitting down and handing me a script of lines to read. I read them in the best way I thought was 'acting' and in my best American accent, and with a breathe I finished after a page or two of lines.

"KJ- why do you think we chose you to audition for this part?"

"Because I have a killa American accent?"

"No, because you're perfect for it. Congratulations, welcome to the team Archie Andrews." I could instantly feel all of the anxiety in my body just zoom away, as the director walked over and gave me a hug, and I shook hands with the rest of the crew.

"Thank you- thank you so fucking much." I exclaimed, ecstatic.

"We're lucky to have you- oh wait before you go, bring your- er, mate in here."

"I nodded and brought Cole into the room."

"W-what is it? Did he make it?!" Cole asked anxiously.

"Yes!" I said, jumping onto him and kissing him proudly.

"I'm so proud of you baby." He whispered in between kisses.

"We start shooting in a week. See you on set KJ." He smiled and shooed us off, as the little girls me and Cole were- we started instantly fangirling as we walked out the door.

"Oh wait, Cole come in here for a second." The director called after us. Cole looked at me- puzzled. We walked over to the room again, sitting in the seats along the wall.

"Cole- how would you like to play Jughead Jones?" The director asked.

"W-what?"

"Well, you have the experience so I already know you're amazing for the part. So what do you say?"

------------------

"I'm so proud of you boys! I'll go make arrangements with the director and his manager and talk about some things. I'll leave you two to go celebrate- have fun!" And the call ended, as I shoved my phone in my pocket and took Cole's hand in mine.

It was 5:30 P.M. already, and we had just told Alicia the good news. Security walked with us down Hollywood Boulevard as paparazzi tried getting pics of us. We were shoved into a car as the sun began to set, paparazzi running up and asking me and Cole questions.

"KJ- are you going to be playing Archie?"

"Cole are you jealous of KJ for his new found talent?"

"Cole do you miss working with Disney?"

"Is the sex good?!!!!"

I looked at Cole and laughed as I rolled up the window and waved at the fan with black hair and a blue rain coat. He winked and waved, as I waved back and gave him a smile.

"Some fans are so weird..." Cole looked over, smiling softly at me.

"So where do you boys want to go?"

"Umm... do you know any retro diner's? Or anything with the vibe?" I asked, looking at Cole as he got the memo. Cole's favourite place was anything retro styled.

"Yeah- it's not far from here. They really only have milkshakes and appetizers."

"Perfect!" Cole yelled, giving the driver a thumbs up. He took off his bag and dug around for chapstick. He had probably had a million different ones as he tried deciding what flavour he wanted to taste of when I kissed him.

"Damn Coke... you hoardin'?"

"Shut up! Oh wait- Coke! I'll get my coke flavoured one."

"Oh my, they make those?"

"Yup." He said, smacking his lips and smearing the chapstick on, making a kissy face as he leaned towards me.

"Ew! I don't want Coke to actually taste like Coke-a-Cola!" I whined, pushing him a little.

"Whateverrrr!" Cole said, rolling his r's.

When we arrived at the diner, I had our security take some pictures of us.

"Who's insta?"

"I call dibs!" Cole yelled, grabbing the phone and typing in a quick caption.

colesprouse: coming to theaters soon

kjsthumb- omg nUt

tealeaflouis- DADS

caseycott- is it the sex tape?

————-

"Cole- if anything don't read the comments."

"What? Gimme!" He took his phone back, and scrolled through them.

"If Riverdale doesn't work out, at least we know we got some fans interested in us working for the porn industry!" I laughed, kissing Cole's cheek.

"Shut up meanie. I don't think my Disney Channel fans would appreciate that."

"'Zack and Cody- Sweet Life In Bed'" I said.

"ZACK AND CODY WERE BROTHERS KJ WHAT THE FUCK." Cole yelled at me, as I laughed at him.

"Then it'll be called, 'Cody and Mr. Mosbey- Sweet Life in the Lobby."

"Oh my god stop scarring me with stupid puns."

"Yeah yeah." I said, putting a hand on his waist and pulling him closer to me.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." And I leaned in, and kissed him.

-
-
-
SWEET LIFE IN THE LOBBY MMMMMM

i'm sorry if i scarred you for life.

IG) tealeaflouis
tumblr) sriusastros and cigarettrss
twitter) 70sfinn