Chapter Fifteen

HEYYY

Almost 2 months aye? I had so much going on and even now I am supposed to be studying for my Wednesday's test. I wish I could go back to school and only worry about exams once a year.

Recap: Hussain isn't happy about the wedding but still goes on with it. He hates Pakeezah and her family for trapping him. Hafsa finds out about the wedding and thinks Shehryaar was never serious about her. Shehryaar tells Ruksaar about Hafsa and their relationship, leaving her heart broken.

Happy Reading!

______

PAKEEZAH's POV
*3 days later, Houston*

Ek... do... teen... chaar... paanch... cheh... paanch log cheh (6) gaariyon ka kya karte hein?

"Pakeezah... Pakeezah!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I someone rested their hand on my shoulder.

I was too busy staring at the 6 cars— three black, one white, two red— that I didn't even realise when everyone got out off this car.

Quickly grabbing my hand bag, I stepped out of the car and closed the door behind me.

"S-sorry," I mumble when I found uncle smiling at me.

He chuckled in response, "lagta hai aap bohot thak gaye ho. Chalo andar Chal ke aram kar lo."

Just then, Shehryaar yelled out a name and the watch man came running towards us. Without further instructions, he opened the car's boot and started pulling out our luggage.

Oh, and did I mention that we came from the airport in a Silver car?

Seven cars? Why do five people need seven cars?

"Aap itni saari gaariyon ka Kya karte hein?" I voiced my thought, staring at the white one. It was  parked on the grass, yet it was spotless and shiny. Humaare wahan toh 2 minute nahi lagte gaari ki shakal bigarne main.

"Bhajiya talne ke kaam aati hai," Shehryaar commented, making Asif uncle chuckle again. I frowned at both of them.

"Shehry! No jokes," uncle warned him sternly and looked at me, "aapko inn sab main se kaunsi car pasand hai? Jo bhi pasand ho Woh aapki."

"Meri? Par main uska Kya karungi? Mujhe nahi chahiye," I widened my eyes at him, "main toh Bas yun hi pooch rahi thi."

"Yeah right," Hussain groaned in the far corner, reminding us of his presence.

"Agar aap logo ka time pass ho gaya ho to I would like to go inside and sleep." He added curtly and walked towards the main door.

I had almost forgotten that he was here with us. I didn't get a chance to talk to him before our flight from Pakistan and During the whole trip, he was uncomfortably quiet and distant. He didn't even sit with me during both the flights.

The only time we talked was when we had a five hour long stop in Dubai and I had asked him where the toilet was. He had just pointed at the far corner and didn't even bother showing me the way.

And then when uncle had told us to go together and get something to eat, I could obviously not understand the English names and Hussain seemed least interested in helping me out. I had to lie about not being hungry to get rid of all the stares.

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें