Chapter Twenty Three

Took me a month again 😲🙄

Ramadan Mubarak in advance to everyone celebrating :)

Leave a comment here and let me know you are still reading this book! :D
(If no one comments, that would be pretty embarrassing /.\ )

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

••Happy reading!!••

PAKEEZAH's POV

W-w-w-dot-g-o-o-g-l-e-dot-c-o-m

Letter by letter, I typed the web address in the long with bar and pressed the 'enter' key. The current webpage went white and a familiar webpage popped up. I carefully moved the cursor and clicked on the other long white bar, just below 'Google.'

H-U-S-A-I-

I was carefully typing each letter when someone opened my bedroom's door. Quickly pushing the laptop aside, I threw my blanket on it and leaned against the headboard.

"Pakeezah beta, woh--" aunty stopped to frown at me, "kya hua? itni tensed kyun lag rahi ho?"

"Ji? Main?" I fumbled.

"Haan, tum," she nodded and then shook her head, "acha haan, tensed matlab--"

"Mujhe pata hai," I interrupted, "pareshaan. Hai na?"

"Arrey wah," she smiled as she came forward, "ab batao kyun pareshan ho? Mere darwaza kholne par tum itna ghabrayi kyun?"

I glanced at my blanket and slightly shifted to my left to make space for her to sit, "ghabrayi aur main? Nahi toh. Main toh bas yun hi baithi thi."

"Bas yun hi?" she frowned as she sat beside me, "main bhi toh dekhu aisa kya kar rahi thi yun hi baithe baithe."

She caressed my cheek for a second before reaching for the blanket.

"Kuch nahi kar rahi thi main!" I panicked when she picked up my laptop and lifted the lid.

"Tumse pehle teen bachon pe nazar rakh chuki hoon aur ek par toh abhi bhi rakhti hoon," she spoke from behind the screen. The screen was covering her face but I could tell she was smirking.

"Tumne password kyun nahi lagaya? koi bhi use kar sakta hai isse."

"Mujhe lagana nahi aata," I sighed. Kaash aata hota.

"Chalo, iss ghar main koi toh hai jisse thora sa zyada jaanti hoon main in laptops and phones ko," Aunty smiled and opened the settings to show me how it is done. Then she made me log out and then log in again.

"Great, ab password ko change kar lo. Kuch aisa jo tumhaare alawa aur kisi ko na pata ho," she smiled and stood up, "Aur uske baad zara bahar aa jaana, tumse kuch baat karni hai."

"Ji," I nodded at her but decided not to change the password. At least if I end up forgetting the spellings, I could always ask her.

"Aur haan Pakeezah," Aunty stopped by the door, "Hussain ke name main double 'es' aata hai, single nahi."

She winked at me before closing the door as she walked out. She winked at me?

Password change kar hi leti hoon!

HAFSA's POV

"It was nephew Timothy, nephew Timothy. His happiness was suddenly crushed by a stern--"

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें