Chapter Forty Six

Hello peeps :)

I still have exams lol. I just writing 2 extra chapter in advance 🙈

I was too nervous. I low key didn't want to post this just yet. Buttttttt......

You are going to kill me by the end of this. So leave a vote NOW! XD

.......

SHEHRYAAR'S POV

*Crunch*

I scrunched my nose as I paced up and down on the concrete pavement. Lack of sleep left me feeling tired and currently my whole body was telling me to slow down but the anxiety wasn't letting me.

Another loud crunch made me groan loudly as I plopped down on the wooden deck. "Honestly, stop!"

"Stop what?" Sanam narrowed her eyes at me as she stuffed more pringles in her mouth and chewed with her mouth open. This girl!

"This!" I pointed at her mouth but that only made her pick up more chips. This time she grabbed a five or six of them and bit into them at once, letting the crumbs fall in front of her.

"You mean this?" She asked, innocently, and I rolled my eyes.

"Tumhein pata hai tum kitni irritating ho?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No," She raised an eyebrow at me, "Kitni irritating hoon?"

"Bohot zyada," I scowled at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah, maybe that's why you are sitting here with me?" She stuffed more chips in her mouth and smirked with her mouth still full, "if I am irritating, then it says a lot about you!"

"Oh please! Mere paas aur koi choice nahi hai," I told her leaning back on the wooden deck. Keeping an arm under my head, I lied down and looked up at the sky. The large tree next to the deck covered most of my view, but in a good way.

"You don't have friends. It's not my fault! She scoffed and giggled when I narrowed my eyes at her.

"But I gave you a choice," Sanam spoke as she replaced the lid on the green cardboard box and kept it beside her bag. She kept her hands on the deck and leaned back. "Call Hussain and tell him what happened. Apologise to him. Finding out that you know the truth might fix their relationship too."

"Who knows? He will stop being angry all the time." She shrugged her shoulders like it was that easy,
"Baat karne se sab theek kiya jaa sakta hai, Shehryaar."

"Hmm," I sighed in agreement, "I just don't know what to say. I can't believe I pushed my own brother into this."

"Stop exaggerating," Sanam narrowed her eyes at me, "yeah, you didn't give him a chance to prove his innocence but like you said, he married a nice girl. So don't feel guilty."

"But he didn't choose this for himself. So I can't help it," I told her honestly and she rolled her eyes at me again.

"Well, technically he did! He could have ran away if he wanted to," she pointed out and sighed. "Just call him and talk to him. Its not that big of a deal. He will understand," She insisted, "besides they have been together for month. I am sure pehle kuch ho na ho, ab toh bohot kuch ho chuka hoga!"

A goofy smile appeared on her face but she was quick to replace it with a frown.

I raised my head a little bit, surprised by her remark. "Bohot kuch matlab?" I tilted my head to look at her properly.

Sanam widened her eyes at me before looking up at the sky. "Matlab jo hota hai."

I sat up straight, making it harder for her to hide her face. "Kya hota hai?"

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें