Chapter Thirty Two

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ♥️♥️

Did you see the new covers for Sajdah and HumNava??😍😍 Thank youFakhrose 😍💕

My Snapchat ID is: Snow_Flake5

Add me if you like and do let me know what your username is in private conversation so I know who I am adding haha

________________

PAKEEZAH's POV

"Now give it a good stir and serve! Hope you liked this video. Please—"

I backed out from YouTube and turned off my phone's screen before mixing the grated cheese in the Pasta. The colour made me cringe. It was too white and didn't look that appealing.

Grabbing the half used packet of chat masala, I sprinkled about one teaspoon of it on the tiny white swirly pieces of Pasta. Then I sprinkled some red chili flakes and a pinch of turmeric. It gave the white sauce a nice orange colour and it finally looked like something I would eat.

"Yesss!"

I jumped when Hussain screamed, and the wooden spoon slipped out of my hand. My wrist touched the hot pan as I turned around. He came running inside the kitchen and I scowled at him.

"Finally closing at three dollars and forty four cents!" He screamed again and laughed, hugging Aunty.

"Shabaash!" Aunty pinched his cheek while I picked up the spoon and popped it inside the dishwasher.

"It's going to be thirty four dollars one day! Just wait and watch!" Hussain grinned and ran out of the kitchen again.

I rolled my eyes. He recently started doing something on his phone. I don't know exactly what it is but every now and then he screams some numbers and hugs everyone. But he says he is not ready for the real version so for now he is using some demo version. God knows how he would react when he will start using the so called 'real version.'

"Pagal ho gaya hai yeh larka," Aunty chuckled, looking at me and shook her head.

Kuch zyada hi! I said to myself as I picked up a serving spoon and scooped all the pasta in a bowl. To give it a bit of colour, I added some diced coriander and capsicum on top of it.

"Tumne kya banaya hai?" Aunty frowned.

I gulped. "Accha nahi lag raha na? acchi kaisi hogi? Angrezo wali dish hai."

"Nahi nahi, theek hai. Tum yeh table pe rakkho, I'll call everyone." Aunty smiled instead and left the kitchen. I reluctantly followed her and kept the bowl on the dining table. Soon everyone gathered around the table and sat down.

"Shehryaar kahan hai?" Uncle asked as I served him some Pasta.

"At work I think," Hussain shrugged, "he met a friend last night who mentioned Hafsa. He seemed pretty disturbed."

"And you still let him go to work?" Uncle narrowed his eyes at Hussain in disappointment.

"I think staying busy is good for him right now," Hussain shrugged again.

"Pata nahi kya ho gaya hai? I never imagined our lives without Hafsa and now she is gone. Like she was never a part of our life," Aunty sighed, "ab tum bhi kuch dino main chale jaoge. This house will be so quiet again. And we haven't even talked to him about that girl."

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें