Chapter fifty nine

HELLO!!

I think I need to make the chapters short again.
Editing long chapters and reading them 5 times makes them sound boring, my mind stops registering typos and errors and then I don't feel like doing it at all.

You will like this chapter😏😏

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️

HAPPY READING !!

_______________
PAKEEZAH's POV

Face scrub, toner, ten different creams and after shave. It all smelled like him. Everything. Hussain always smelled different– so masculine– but I didn't know he smelled like a mixture of these products. We shared a room for the last couple of weeks but I never checked his medicine cabinet and now when I did, I realised it was full of skin care products.

What a beauty queen.

If I had ever invested enough time, trying to figure out how to use these things, I would have just lathered all of it on my skin just to inhale his scent and feel it around me. But, all I know is that the after shave cream isn't for me and that I don't know what a toner does.

I missed him! I missed him so much. Groaning, I closed the aftershave bottle and kept it inside the cabinet that was built into the wall, behind the large mirror. Then I leaned in to stare at my reflection. Dark circles and dull skin; I looked so sad, without even trying.

"Pakeezah?" Yasmeen's voice startled me and I quickly moved away from the mirror. I scrambled to look for my crutch, only to remember I never brought it in here with me.

I groaned again. Yasmeen would kill me if she found out I was being careless. To be honest, I don't even need it, but no one listens to me.

"Come in!" I called out once I was sitting on the bed again.

"Good morning!" Yasmeen popped her head inside the room. She stared at me for a moment before opening the door to allow Adeel to come inside.

"Good morning," I smiled at both of them as they walked in with a tray of food.

"Adeel made breakfast for us," Yasmeen announced as she sat down. A faint blush crept up her cheeks when she glanced at him and smiled. "I figured you would want to eat here again."

I stared at both of them, amused. I asked Yasmeen several times before but every time she insisted there was nothing going on between them. Last time I asked, she told me she would kill Hussain for ruining whatever might have actually been there. Not anymore, I guess.

"How are you feeling now?" Adeel asked me as he walked over to the small couch and sat down on it.

"Better," I lied. I have been anything but 'better' these days. It's been three days today since Hussain left for the shoot and he hasn't even bothered to call me once. He left without seeing me. If not an explanation, confession or apology, I at least deserved a phone call. Even if it meant he was just pretending to check up on me.

But nothing.

"Pakeezah?" Yasmeen rested her hand on mine and sighed, "you okay?"

"Yeah," I nodded at her. I tried smiling but I couldn't.

"Uhm, I have work. Enjoy your breakfast. I'll see you two later, yeah?" Adeel got up again while staring at his phone, "you guys want seafood for dinner? Takeaway?"

"Yeah, lets get Chinese," Yasmeen grinned at him and then looked at me. I managed to nod in agreement and then sighed, not being able to fake enthusiasm for their sake.

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें