Chapter 7

Zane looked up at me ,his eyes expressionless,"my coven is the Black iris."

i tried to smile,"yea..yea..ok..that's fine...yea..."

I statred to hyperventalte and my vision got blurry.Then i did something that i have never in life done .

I fainted.

________________________

"Leah...Leah..are you alright? Leah can you hear me?"

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to see a very worried Sam leaning over me. I realized my head was laying on a very muscular chest if I say so myself. I look up so see Zane staring down at me frowning.

I look back at Sam,"I'm fine...what happened?"

Sam let out a sigh of relief, "you fainted."

I snorted" yea right. Leah does NOT faint ."

Sam chuckled,"there's a first for everything."

I rolled my eyes,"yea whatever...yea but why did I faint..im confused."

Sam looked at me sadly and suddenly everything came rushing back. I jumped out of Zanes arms and whirled on him,"you're from the black iris coven."

Zane nodded,his steady gaze never leaving my face.

I stood up as fury coiled in the pit of my stomach,"YOU...YOUR COVEN HAS BEEN ATTACKING MY PEOPLE!!"

Zane sighed ,"look it wasn't your pack so why do you care?"

I felt my teeth elongate as my anger reached a new high. My eyes changed to a liquid golden hue,"WHY DO I CARE?? WHY DO I CARE THAT YOU ARE KILLING MY RACE?"

Zane stood up and leaned against the wall watching me warily,"i don't see why youre getting so upset..youre kind kill my people to."

A amimalistic growl tore it way out of my chest,"YES but not without reason..what reason does your coven have for attacking innocent packs? "

Zane sighed and rubbed his hand over his face,"look Leah..Your kind----."

I cut him off,"my kind?What the hell do you mean my kind? "

Zane frowned at me,"you are werewolves so therefore you do not stand as a equal to us."

I froze as hurt slashed at my chest. My heart pounded fiercy and my blood pounded in my ears. I closed my eyes for a second and opened them.

When I spoke my voice was calm but my eyes flashed at him in barely controlled fury,"im sorry..would you like to repeat what you just said to me?"

Zane crossed  his arms over his chest ,"I said your kind---."

I didn't let him finish his sentence . My fist connected to his jaw and I heard a satisfying crack. Zane grunted in pain but made no move to stop  me as I continued to hit him over and over and over again.

I felt Sam come up behind me his strong arms wrapped around my torso from behind and pulled me away from zane.

"NO NO NO DAMMIT ILL KILL HIM."I screeched at the top of my lungs.

Sam's arms tightened on me and he kissed the side of my forehead,"shhh darling..shh its alright."

The fight went out of me and I sagged against Sam's chest. I looked at Zane to see him holding his face bruises already starting to form. Tears welled up in my eyes and I shook my head at him.I turned in sam's arms and pressed my face into his chest. A sob threatened to break out but I bit my lip hard enough to draw blood.