Chapter One

______________

Harry's POV

_____________

It's been one year, one year since I saw the boy that just sat on the hills that I didn't know I was going to fall in love with. We were so happy now, we were a rich, wealthy family with a beautiful five-year-old daughter. I was now, apparently, a world-wide singer with millions of fans all across the world, 34.3M followers on Twitter, but the money and fame didn't matter to me. It was my family and that was it.

I walked into the well decorated kitchen to see Louis pouring Roxy a cup of orange juice. "Daddy!" she squealed, running up to me, wrapping her small arms around my legs. She was rather small for her age. 

"Daddy's lazy, isn't he? He woke up at ten," Louis laughed, touching Roxy's head softly. She let out a small high pitched giggle. "Morning love," Louis said softly standing on his toes to reach my lips. I put my large hands on his waist pulling him closer.

"Daddy, have you got to go to work today?" she asked me, her small head looking up at me as her black hair covered her eyes. I crouched down to her height with Louis' hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah, love, I do, but I'll be back, I promise." I smiled at her pinching her small cheeks. I stood back up, looking my boyfriend in the eye.

"Do you want me to drop you to work?" he asked. I nodded, smiling, kissing his cheek. Roxy held Louis' hand tight as she smiled up at him, I saw Louis smile back. We all walked outside, hoping not to be attacked by crowds of paparazzi and fans. I looked around, no one was there which was good. We did live in a flat after all. We got in the car. Louis sorted out Roxy's booster seat before kissing her forehead. She giggled once again and Louis got into the drivers side.

When we arrived at the studio, there were crowds of paps which Louis groaned about. I chuckled at him. I got out of the car, trying to ignore the questions and pictures. I knew Roxy hated all the flashes in her eyes. I waited outside the car while Louis got her out of the backseats holding her hand.

We walked outside the studio doors as I kissed Louis softly. "See you later, love you." I smiled. He said the same thing, I kissed Roxy's cheek and she hugged me tight.

"Bye daddy," she squeaked. I smiled at he,r waving them both goodbye. 

___________________

Louis' POV

___________________

I don't know why the paparazzi were papping me, I was getting rather annoyed, actually. I picked Roxy up, putting her in her booster seat. "Stay there, beautiful," I said buckling her seat belt up. 

"Daddy, I don't like it!" she sobbed. She covered her eyes a little. I shut the car door, got in the front of the car and drove off, not wanting her to be scared anymore. We arrived home ten minutes later and thank god no one was here. I unbuckled her, picking her up, taking her into the flat.

I set her down on the sofa, giving her the cup of orange I made for her before. She sipped it up as I sat on the sofa. She leaned into my side and I put my arm around her.

"HARRY STYLES AND BOYFRIEND, LOUIS TOMLINSON SHARE A GOODBYE KISS OUTSIDE THE STUDIO!"

I rolled my eyes at all these pointless news articles. Roxy sipped her drink some more. "What are you reading daddy?" she asked.

"Just a new's article, love," I replied, kissing her forehead.

"Why are there always cameras around us?" she asked innocently.

"Well, daddy Harry is a singer, he likes to perform and people like to get pictures of him because he's a famous man," I said.

"Oh," was her reply. "Will it ever stop, daddy?" she croaked. I held her hand, kissing it softly.

"Well... I don't know, but we're proud of daddy, arn't we? It's not his fault and he loves what he does and we love it too, It's just those stupid cameras, isn't it?" I laughed.

"Stupid camera's!!!" she spat, growling in a childish form. I laughed at her, stroking her wavy black hair.

"But if your daddy could stop all these camera's flashing in your face, he would because he loves you very much," I told her, she giggled.

"I love both my daddy's,"

"And both your daddy's love you, more than anything in the world."

________________

Never let Harry Style's and Louis Tomlinson have children because I had so many feels writing this rn.