Chapter Three

_____________

Louis' POV

_____________

I woke up the next morning about to wake Roxy up, but she wasn't there. Instead I heard crying from the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen to see Roxy on the floor holding her arm. "Roxy! Baby, are you okay?" I ran up to her placing her on my lap. "What's wrong, love?" I asked her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I-I fell off the counter. My arm hurts daddy!" she sobbed. I lifted her sleeve up to see a large, large bruise there. 

"Aw, baby girl" I said, kissing her cheek softly. "Do you want to get in bed with me and daddy Harry?" I asked her. She nodded, sucking her thumb. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my body. I walked into mine and Harry's bedroom. Harry was up, he was leaned against the headboard

"What's wrong? Is she okay?" he asked. 

"Kinda, she has a really big bruise on her arm, she fell off the counter, she's gonna get into bed with us," I told him. Harry put his arms out, I put her in his arms as I got into the bed and cuddled into Harry. He put his arm around me, putting Roxy in between us. "It will get better," I told her.

She closed her eyes, snuggling into both of our chests. I put my arm around her and so did Harry. We were all wrapped, snuggling to each other.

When we woke up (again) around eleven AM, Harry made us all a breakfast while she was sitting on my lap. I checked her bruise and it was still there, worse actually it had made her arm swell up a little bit. I rocked her in my arms and she giggled, singing a lullaby in her ear. "Do you want me and Harry to take you to the park?"

She smiled eagerly and nodded. I took her off my lap and Harry turned around, the park was only across the road, literally. I held Harry's hand as Roxy skipped in front of us. We walked to the park where Roxy automatically went to the swings, it was summer so a lot of people were out meaning a lot of people recognized Harry, meaning a lot of paps were here, meaning we were all pissed and Roxy was scared. Harry walked up to the swing pushing her back and forth, she laughed. I stood next to Harry leaning my head on his shoulder smiling at how happy our daughter was. Harry whispered something, "Babe, if you can take the swing a second, a lot of people are spotting me and I'm getting annoyed."

I nodded, giving him a quick kiss and kept pushing Roxy. I turned around and saw Harry signing autographs and taking pictures. "Louis, how did Roxy get the bruise on her arm?" a pap asked, and now more paps asked that. I picked Roxy up and walked over to Harry, I heard fans saying 'Aw she's so cute'. 

"Babe, can we go home now?" I asked. He nodded signing one more autograph and sliding his hand into mine.

"Harry!" I screamed. He ran into the bedroom and Roxy was playing with her dolls in her room. He ran in and looked at me. I turned the laptop to him.

HARRY STYLES HIT DAUGHTER?!

Earlier on today, the Styles family took a trip to the park with their daughter, Roxy Styles, but what we realized is there was a purple bruise on her shoulder looking overly new, is Harry Styles secretly  abusing his daughter?

"What the fuck is this shit?" Harry said, scanning through it. 

"Harry, people are believing this. Have you saw your damn Twitter?" I shouted. Harry got his phone out, his eyes widening what people were saying about him.

"Fuck Louis, what are we going to do?" he said, panicking.

"Do you want me to admit it wasn't true?" I said. Harry nodded eagerly as I signed into my own Twitter.

"I fucking hate the media, so just because our daughter has a bruise means someone hit her? She fell of the counter, we would never hit her. I'm here to confirm it isn't true. Don't believe the stuff people say about our family because it's false!"

Then Harry tweeted; "So because Roxy fell off the counter and got a bruise apparently I hit her? What the actual fuck, I can say that never happened"

I sighed in relief as the positive tweets came out. I fell into Harry's arm on the bed, tangling our legs together. "I fucking hate media," I growled.

"Same, really. Who do they think they are, saying I hit her?"

"Stupid people."

"Mhm."