Chapter Nine

''________________

Louis' POV

________________

-Month Later-

Harry was at the studio today, Roxy was at play group so I was home alone watching TV, Harry was due back in about half an hour and Roxy was on a camping trip with her group. I fluffed my pillow a little bit checking my twitter on my phone, I had 10.3M Followers, basically because I'm Harry's boyfriend, I didn't see the point in having that many. Suddenly my phone rung, I answered it and said 'Hello' a couple times, but all I heard was breathing, heavy breathing. Two minutes later, I hung up and called Harry. It took him about a minute to answer.

"Hey babe" he said.

"Hey love, is there any way you can get home earlier?" I asked. Harry didn't answer for a moment.

"I don't know, i'll ask. Why?" he added.

"I..I Just got a really weird call" I explained.

"What did they say?"

"Nothing, it was just really heavy breathing. I'm getting really freaked as you said that your dad knows both of our phone numbers" I continued

"Yeah...how long did you stay on the phone for? Longer than 60 seconds?" he asked. I paused in fear for a moment.

"About two minutes.."

"Shit, Louis. I'm coming right now"

"What? Why? What's this about?" I asked.

"If you stay on the phone for longer than 60 seconds he can call the police and trace the call!" Harry exclaimed "Stay on the phone baby I'm coming right over okay?" I nodded even though he couldn't see me, After a while I knew that Harry was in the car as I heard the engine rumble over the phone. About ten minutes later I heard his car pull up outside the house, Harry hung up as he ran inside to meet me as I automatically fell into his arms. "Pass me your phone, I'll check the number" he said, out of breath. I tossed him my phone and his face dropped. "Yep, that's my dad. Fuck"

"Call the police!" I screamed.

"No, then he'll come back 10x harder!" Harry shouted in frustration.

"I don't give a fuck! I want to keep my family safe, Harry." I said tears falling from my eyes. Harry used the end of his sleeved and wiped them away "And the little person in there" I told him.

"If anything happens in the next two days, we'll contact the police okay baby? If not then we'll leave it" he told me. I nodded as he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you, I won't let anything happen to you."

"I love you too,"  I said under my breath. I clutched my stomach as Harry wrapped his arms around me, I didn't want him to make a big deal over this but no, I failed.

"Lou? Are you okay?" I nodded but no, I wasn't okay. I was two months in and this baby had started to kick already. Harry pulled my hands of my stomach replacing them with his, he lifted shirt up and smiled, his smile seemed to make it stop hurting. "You got a little tummy Lou" he giggled. I blushed down at him. He stroked it slowly causing the baby to calm down. "When are we going to find out the gender of it?"

"Next month" I said. Harry pulled the shirt of my tank top back down bringing himself up to kiss me. "December 29th"

"So a couple days after Christmas and your birthday?" I nodded. "Lou you're turning twenty-three!" Harry exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off, Twenty-three is old. You're turning twenty-one" I smiled brightly. Harry's eyes widened.

"And Roxy is turning six in July. July 2nd"

"And our anniversary is January 10th"

"I don't know where the time's gone" Harry sighed "I'm so happy I met you, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. If..If I hadn't met you I'd be dead" Then my heart broke, I wrapped my arms around him tightly. I loved him so much.

"Don't think like that, we met. That's all that matters, and you've got an amazing career, an amazing life" I smiled, I let go of our hug but he held my hips pulling me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck leaning back. Harry smiled at me, he had teary eyes.

"And an amazing family"

"Exactly" I told him giving him a quick kiss on the lips "And there's someone waiting to come out." I say, looking down at my stomach. Harry's large, cold hands rubbed it slowly and softly. "A very little person indeed" Harry kissed up and down my stomach causing me to giggle at times. I loved him so much, he was the best boyfriend and the best dad anyone could ask for.