Chapter Thirteen

Louis POV

It was two days after Christmas, and I was getting ready while Harry was dropping Roxy at her playgroup. My eyes turned to the dresser to see my ring, I smiled down at it. - I was getting married. Slipping it on my finger, I thought about how beautiful the wedding would be. "Lou, I'm home babe!" I quickly took my dirty shirt off putting it in the bin.

"Hey love," I grabbed a shirt from the wardrobe and walked outside to the living room. Harry smiled at me, and it got even bigger when he saw my stomach.

"Lou, you've got a tummy," Harry looked down, so did I. And Jesus fucking Christ, I had a tummy. "Aww!" Harry squealed. I rolled my eyes slipping my shirt on. "We're going to the hospital to find out the gender in two days!"

"I know," I said. Harry pulled me in his arms "Harry," I groaned as he squeezed me tighter pulling me down on the couch, then he blew a raspberry in my neck causing me to giggle. "Hazzy stop," he laughed in his deep voice pulling me onto his lap humming in my ear.

"I've got to go to the studio today," Harry sighed. I pouted sadly, Harry laughed a little pressing a little kiss to my neck, "I'll be back around three, It's only a short session I promise," That made me a little happier, he usually stays till like ten in the night.

"I love you little Louis. I'll be back later okay?" he smiled. I smiled also, showing my teeth. He brought my face to his, kissing me a little. "Bye,"

"Bye Hazzy,"

I looked at the time, it was half two so he had half an hour. I sighed, placing myself on the sofa when I got a call from Liam. "Hello, Payne."

"LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON WHAT HAVEN'T YOU AND HARRY BEEN TELLING ME YOU LITTLE SHIT FACE," Liam screamed.

"Um.."

"ARE YOU AND HARRY ENGAGED? I SAW A DIAMOND RINGS ON BOTH YOUR FINGERS WHEN YOU GOT PAPPED OUTSIDE!"

"Yes we are, actually."

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you! When's the engagement party?" Liam asked.

"Wait you're supposed to have a party once you're engaged?"

"What the fuck? Of course"

"Oh, I don't know then," I spoke.

"Okay, well the baby is crying. I shall talk to your ass later, bye."

"Bye Liam," I said and hung up. I quickly checked my twitter and I had tweets from Harry's fans saying "Are you engaged omg!"

@Louis_Tomlinson

Yes, me and @Harry_Styles are engaged! :) We're very happy together!! Love you Harry xxxxx I pressed tweet, and about five seconds later people started to tweet me and Harry congratulations, some people who shipped Larry hard core went ape shit, they started to tweet FSDJGHF[ASOI;FKJGBDFLROFHWERFIR;UGJKFDLPG; or something I don't know.

About 3:10, Harry came back giving me a little smile. I ran up to him and hugged him but he didn't hug back as much as he did. Instead, he took my hand and walked over to the sofa. "What is it?" I asked.

"Louis..I--"

"Harry. What is it?"

"I just got told that...that I'm going on tour next week...A World tour. January till December..." He croaked. My heart stopped.

"W-Wait...are me and Roxy aloud to come.."

"Well..yes, but...It's just the baby. Also Roxy wouldn't like to be on the move 24/7.."

"We'll come won't we? As long as we're with you,"

"Of course hun, you'll come so will Roxy. We just need to be careful with this ... baby and Roxy," he explained. I nodded.

"What's the first country?"

"America, then Australia, then New Zealand. I don't know the others, people have already brought tickets. This year in some country's i'm playing to over one hundred thousand people,"

"This will be hard.." I admitted.

"it will, but we'll tell Roxy. Then we'll stick together yeah?" I nodded "At least we all get to tour round the world." I chucked nervously.

"Y-Yeah that's true...a whole year of touring with you. A whole year of not going home. Wow..."

"Yeah, we'll be okay though right?"

"Yeah we will. I promise. I know it's complicated, but I'll keep you safe though babe. I promise,"

"Yeah, Roxy is sleeping at Play group tonight. They're doing a sleepover so we can talk this through and plan what we're going to do. What about the wedding?" Harry smirked down.

"We always dreamed of getting married on a beach...we could get married in a beautiful, hot, sunny beach in New Zealand."

"I like your thinking, Styles."