Chapter Ten

___________

Harry's POV

___________

"What the fuck?!" I screamed, Louis came running in and looked at me confused. 

"What is it love?" he asked. I took the laptop from the bed and shown him the news article that displayed on the computer.

HARRY STYLES CHEATS ON BOYFRIEND, LOUIS TOMLINSON?

Earlier on today, worldwide popstar, Harry Styles was caught hugging and holding hands with step-sister of Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner. They were caught in a local park giving each other tight hugs also Styles even offered Jenner a piggy back ride? They were both holding hands across the table whistle sharing a Ice cream. Is Harry Styles cheating? Because it sure looks like it!

"What the fuck? We all know that Kendall is like my best friend? She was upset so I was holding her hand to comfort her!" I shouted. "Fucking hell!"

"This is pointless, like even I'm her friend." Louis groaned, he grabbed my laptop. "Babe do you think anyone will believe this? All your fans know that she's your best friend though, I doubt anyone will"

"Good point, but the fact they took their time to make this article is ridiculous" Harry said, Louis still had a toothbrush in his mouth so I could just make out what he was saying to me.

"Let me just wash my mouth out" Louis said making is way to the bathroom.

I nodded looking at the laptop in disgust, this was probably the most pathetic thing in fucking existence of this world. (Just saying) Louis quickly ran out, jumping on the bed. "And Media are dicklings"

 I chuckled 'dicklings'. "Maybe no one will believe it," I added. Louis nodded putting his hand over mine. Before he said anything, he quickly pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Exactly. Calm down love"

Louis grabbed me hold, hugging me tight. I hated the Media's snide comments about our family, all they did was focus on the bad things. I wrapped my arms around Louis, Louis giggled as he pushed me down on the bed. "Lou..No you're pregnant we can't"

Louis suddenly shot up when he saw Paparazzi in the window. "What the fuck?" he screamed pulling his shirt back on. I shot up from the bed holding Louis tight. I had to keep him here so he didn't snap. I pulled him back myself, while I opened the window.

"Sorry, you need to get the fuck off our property" I growled. They kept taking pictures. "This is our house!" I screamed.

"Is it true you cheated on Louis?" the kept asking. I rolled my eyes.

"No it's not, now get the fuck out of here!" They shut of their camera's and walked away, Louis looked pissed as fuck. I held him in my arms for a moment. "Sorry you have to go through all this darling" I hushed him. Louis lay his head on my shoulder. "Imagine the baby...It's hard enough with Roxy" Louis looked down, tears falling from his eyes. "I'll keep you safe, I know it's complicated but we'll get through it darling I promise"

"Harry I hate all the camera's"

"So do I hon, so do I." I told him soothingly. I kissed his forehead softly while his head now rest on my lap. I stroked his hair a little his eyelashes falling closed "I love you"

"I love you too"

this chapter is short but who cares i've been studying for like three hours and test tomorrow so cya